Connected: Society

I was just idly wondering, given how much easier it is to obtain high connected society what a really high connected amount is considered to be.

Also, does anyone know if the connections have an upper limit?
edited by Jules Asimov on 12/1/2016

I’d say 150 is where it starts getting high. I’ve seen a person with, iirc, 10000 (it was at least 1000). That probably also answers your question about a limit.
edited by suinicide on 12/1/2016

My main character used to have Connected: Society well over 300, before the business of Notability and Making Waves was invented.

EDIT: It might have been around 500, I no longer recall in detail. My main is a Shepherd of Souls, and as such gets the Opportunity card with the option that rewards you for lots of Infernal Contracts and Souls with 10 levels of Society, Constables, and Church, and she uses it religiously. :-)
edited by cathyr19355 on 12/1/2016

[quote=suinicide]I’d say 150 is where it starts getting high. I’ve seen a person with, iirc, 10000 (it was at least 1000). That probably also answers your question about a limit.
edited by suinicide on 12/1/2016[/quote]

12004 now
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Nathan%20Attford-Fenwick

I was really doubting my memory because that number was way too high. Wow.

[quote=suinicide]I’d say 150 is where it starts getting high. I’ve seen a person with, iirc, 10000 (it was at least 1000). That probably also answers your question about a limit.
edited by suinicide on 12/1/2016[/quote]
That’s Nathan with an insane Society Connection. Regarding Society and the fact that you can increase it very fast I would say that something around 400 would be considered high if one is interested in the future (distant?) Renown conversion.

EDIT: Ops, forgot to post the message and the info here was already shared. :D
edited by Skinnyman on 12/1/2016

Several hundred levels of Connected: Society would probably be the norm, if there weren’t good trade-ins for large amounts of it. As it is, I tend to hover around 50 because that’s the threshold to spend it at my Salon. I’ve spent at least 200 levels on that Salon, and wouldn’t be surprised if the total were closer to 500.

For reference, I’ve only been playing a year, and until yesterday only had one connection over level 100.