Connected: Revolutionaries

What is the best way to get this in Fallen London?

Thanks in advance.[li]

I think having a public lecture under Reaping the academic benefits storylet (located in the Forgotten Quarter) is the best way to go if you don’t mind the Suspicion increase. Otherwise, if you are plotting against the Masters, you may go to the Flit and bomb some financiers.

The greatest Demagogue of our age went into this in great detail here.

[color=rgb(255, 255, 255)]A public lecture[/color] through [color=rgb(255, 255, 255)]Reaping the academic benefits [/color]option is most reliable, as Mr. Overstreet said. By the way, behold:

[color=rgb(255, 255, 255)]Don’t do this. Ever. Period. This took several days of grinding, and this much connection is worth[/color][color=#3399ff] [/color][color=#3399ff]60840 Penny[/color][color=#ffffff]![/color][color=rgb(255, 255, 255)] Do remember that you can just immediately buy this da*nable thing for [/color][color=#3399ff]40000 Penny[/color][color=#ffffff].[/color]
[li]
edited by Tommy Wi on 7/15/2013

Thank you!

Tommy: I just checked the Flit, and there’s no such a storylet there. Perhaps it is a card that can only appear in the Flit? This would make it less valuable, I think, because finding it might be difficult.[li]
edited by Voodoo Master on 7/15/2013

It’s in the Forgotten Quarter, as I’ve stated.

Sara: Sorry, I wasn’t clear enough. In my response, I was talking about the Trade favors with revolutionaries, that I can’t find, not the Reaping the academic benefits that you’ve mentioned.

It’s a card: http://fallenlondon.wikia.com/wiki/Call_in_favours_in_the_Flit
Revolutionaries are the best option for ppa.

Ah, okay. The second picture Tommy posted is a choice from the Cave of the Nadir storyline (right at the Gate, to be specific).