Complete the Season of Wrecks with Fate

[color=#cc0099]

Beginning today, the first two Exceptional Stories from the Season of Wrecks will become available to purchase for 45 Fate each at Breakwater House!

We’re trying something new, to see if it would be helpful for players to be able purchase any stories they’ve missed, in order to enjoy the bonus content at the season’s end. We’re also interested to see if allowing players to purchase the current season’s Exceptional Stories directly through the storylet is convenient.

If you’re interested in Where You and I Must Go or Our Lady of Pyres, please visit the Severe Bluejacket in Breakwater House, before the season comes to an end on 23rd November. After the 23rd, these Exceptional Stories will become available on the Fate page within a month or so.

We’re interested in your feedback on this as ever, so feel free to leave your thoughts below or send them to replies@failbettergames.com!

(And if you’re wondering about when The Chimney Pot Wars or The Calendar Code’s availability, these will appear on the Fate page soon as usual).
[/color]

Well, I shall certainly be taking advantage of this, since I managed not to trigger Our Lady of Pyres properly before it switched to the current story. Good to have the option for people who make the dazed raven look positively alert…

I finished The Final Curtain the day it came out. I loved it, but haven’t seen the promised epilogue card yet. I’m concerned it may be bugged.

I don’t think the epilogue card is out yet - as far as I know, no one has seen it.

Is the epilogue card where you can assist the grey cat? If so, I have received it.

Aye, apparently people are seeing it now! So that’s cool.

is that single epilogue card the end of the whole collection? I was hoping for something more… substantial.

No, there’ll be a seasonal turn-in released at some point in which, I assume, we’ll be able to resolve and use the “Putting the Bluejacket’s Affairs in Order” quality that all 3 stories have given.

yeah see, that’s what I was hoping for. you suppose it’ll be next month’s exceptional story?

It won’t be a story of that size. Won’t even need to keep your friendship to play it. But it will probably be sometime after that month’s ES.

I started the storyline, but waited until after the Season to actually start - and now I’ve forgotten where I was supposed to go after Breakwater house. Help?

Try Watchmaker’s Hill.

What, like opportunity cards?

What, like opportunity cards?[/quote]

I was responding to probably_evil’s question, which was about where to go to start the final story in the season. It doesn’t appear on all the pages, since the player is expressly told to go to Watchmaker’s Hill. Nothing to do with cards or the epilogue.

Hi! I was quite grateful to get the opportunity to easily buy Our Lady Of Pyres, which I missed due to being away from the internet that month, and complete the trilogy.

But it doesn’t look like I’ll have the time to complete all three stories in the next few days. After November 23rd, if I’ve accepted all three quests in the Bluejacket’s deathbed room, will I still be able to go to the Bluejacket’s house to finish them, and will the season-concluding story still be available? I’m a relatively recent Exceptional Friend, so I’m sorry if the answer is obvious.

Thanks! And thank you Failbetter for the astounding writing and great stories.

[color=rgb(204, 0, 153)]Yes, if you’ve accepted all the quests before the 24th (each month you have until the next Exceptional Story/new season goes live) in order to save those stories until later, you will be able to experience the season-concluding content at a later date as well. Hope this helps![/color]

[color=rgb(204, 0, 153)]Yes, if you’ve accepted all the quests before the 24th (each month you have until the next Exceptional Story/new season goes live) in order to save those stories until later, you will be able to experience the season-concluding content at a later date as well. Hope this helps![/color][/quote]
Great, thank you! I really like the three-linked-stories idea and I hope it will continue in the future.

I am still confused. How do we finish the stories now that it doesn’t seem possible to access the Bluejacket? I had 2 in progress, and 1 yet to start.

I hope you mean you unlocked the story, but didn’t started it!
I have same issue here as I have the option in Watchmaker’s so I guess Bluejacket will be visible after finishing the story.

I had one that all I needed to do was return to Bluejacket and make final decision. But I see no way to do it.