Companions Congregating

Imagine, if you will, some of your past or present flings and companions meeting each other. Who would it be? How would it go?

I’m imagining the Revolutionary Firebrand and the Smuggler just staring, sizing each other up in the most unnerving silence.

Unnerving silence? Knowing the Smuggler, I’d see it more as a “the Smuggler tears the Firebrand in piecese in ten seconds flat” XD

Personally, I’m not sure about flings, but about Companions (Pets^^), after I decided [color=rgb(255, 255, 255)]not to sacrifice him to the Big Rat[/color], I can’t but imagine the cynical, bitter Disgraced Rattus Faber Bandit-Chief discreeetly courting the elegant, distressed Albino Rat. With the Talkative Rattus Faber giving constant advice on the matter :)

[quote=streetfelineblue]
Personally, I’m not sure about flings, but about Companions (Pets^^), after I decided [color=rgb(255, 255, 255)]not to sacrifice him to the Big Rat[/color], I can’t but imagine the cynical, bitter Disgraced Rattus Faber Bandit-Chief discreeetly courting the elegant, distressed Albino Rat. With the Talkative Rattus Faber giving constant advice on the matter :)[/quote]

More like a feisty Bandit-Chief and a disgraced Bandit-Chief having daily duels and stuffs for a chance to court the Albino Rat.

Now, let’s see… I suspect somewhere along the way, the Rising (formerly Struggling) Artist and the Secular Missionary was murdered somewhere along the way by the Foreign Office.

Especially considering HOW my bandit-chief managed to get some information out of the Albino Rat.

The Quiet Deviless and the Celebrated Model would find each other’s company utterly delightful.

Exactly why silence would be terrifying. Any moment the time bomb that is the Smuggler will go off. But he’s a gentleman. He’ll wait to deliver a severely beaten Firebrand to your doorstep. Most likely with an apologetic note pinned to him.

My relationships with the Missionary, the Firebrand and the Smuggler were never more than as friends and comrades, so I’m not worried. The Curate and his Sister? I see them about, but I doubt they’d have much to say to anyone. The Struggling Artist? He’s got his new patron, and he’s no harm. The Wit and the Beauty? Haven’t seen them since they left for the Tomb-Colonies - I wouldn’t be surprised if they’d moved, or gone on Tour. And the Model? Reader, I married her.

[quote=Miss. Patchling]Imagine, if you will, some of your past or present flings and companions meeting each other. Who would it be? How would it go?

I’m imagining the Revolutionary Firebrand and the Smuggler just staring, sizing each other up in the most unnerving silence.[/quote]

Pretty badly after the Cultured Attache peppers the Barbed Wit with peas from his knife. :-)