Codex, 7 Dec 1894

I have seen many things and my memory has suffered for it… there is far too much for one skull to hold. Information too incendiary for something as simple as a journal to contain. I have done the best I can to tear away the veil of mystery and embrace the scorching truths that the Neath struggles so hard to keep hidden away; the nature and history of Parabola, the relation between Serpents and Man, Rubberykin and Devils, the many mutations that the Neath manifests on its denizens. Until recently one thing had remained relatively innocuous: Death. One dies, spends some time on the river, then comes back. Few remain a stranger to this… but I saw something, something that shook me. Something that made me understand why those from the Tombs go through their metamorphosis. I have seen what rattles even the Boatman himself. I have seen what lies on the far shore of the River.

I do not know if I should proceed in [color=6699FF]Apocyan [/color]or [color=000066]Peligin[/color]. Maybe both would be prudent.
[color=3399FF]
[/color]
[color=3399FF]I make unwise choices[/color][color=6699FF]. I have seen the Far Country.[/color][color=330066] [color=330066]I do not fully know the implications of what I’ve seen.[/color] I have a fear of death once again.[/color][color=6699FF] I can wander as a far into shadowed places as I wish, but I must always have a body to return to[color=6699FF]… [color=330066]a nightmare awaits those who don’t.[/color][/color][/color]