Co-Founder has left FBG...

Something went wrong with the poll. But I have to say, I still voted and it was pretty great.

And yeah, I doubt anything bad will happen, he can easily come back for freelance work too.

(And the games are definitely not going to disappear or anything)
edited by suinicide on 6/8/2016

This is the best poll ever… ;)

So many options, sir. I am impressed.

To clarify, it now looks like Drake started this thread. The OP deleted his post, probably mortified by his abject failure… ;)

And I agree with suinicide: rarely have I felt such confidence that I would be part of the majority while voting.

Don’t feel that bad OP. At worst, you have brought us some amusement today."

Failure? Oh no. I believe he has created something deeply philosophical that transcends our understanding.

What do you think.

What Do You Think.

[quote=Rupho Schartenhauer]To clarify, it now looks like Drake started this thread. The OP deleted his post, probably mortified by his abject failure… ;)

And I agree with suinicide: rarely have I felt such confidence that I would be part of the majority while voting.[/quote]
I like how the poll really gets to the heart of what we’re all thinking. :-D

To the OP (whoever you were), please do not consider this a failure - yes, the poll didn’t work as intended, but it brightened my afternoon immensely and for that I am grateful.

Oh, it is a failure. Good fail, though. You know what they say - Failbetter next time!
edited by Estelle Knoht on 6/8/2016