Cider Party!

July 5: Cider Party is over! ACCEPT YOUR SIP while I’m still in the right place for it!

I am ready to leave the Fifth City and render this character permanently unplayable, including my Hesperidean Cider, which means:

Cider party!

I am going to be playing this month and last month’s Exceptional Friendship stories and then going traveling starting July 5, and from what I understand Winking Isle is a good place to be when you’re playing in little bits on the road. Therefore:

I will send you a sip of Hesperidean Cider if you send a social action of your choosing to an_ocelot THROUGH JULY 4, with a note that it’s for Cider.

Taking a sip of someone else’s Cider will drop your Wounds slightly and give you 1 x A Taste of the Garden. That unlocks opportunity cards that will drop Wounds somewhat more, slightly increase Nightmares, provide an Extraordinary Implication, and consume 1 x A Taste of the Garden.

I will respond to everyone’s requests, though if you send me more than one I will send one to start and then leave the rest for later. Make sure you stay in the Fifth City until you get your sip, because once I leave the Fifth City you won’t be able to accept my social actions. I’m hoping to go to Winking Isle on July 5, as I said, but I’ll keep y’all posted.

Questions?
edited by an_ocelot on 7/5/2016

Will your new character be as ambitious as this one? Cider, goat farm, loads of date, forum activity, spouse, etc.?
Must say, this game will get interesting if the vets start destroying their accounts w/o quitting the game for ever.

I don’t know that I’m ambitious, just persistent! But I’m really looking forward to both going NORTH and to starting over, actually.

I don’t suppose I can raid your house and steal all your Cider can I? I mean you are gonna destory yourself utterly and make yourself unplayable anyway, I may as well nick it.

No, no, I’m taking it with me–I doubt very much that it will open any options, but I believe I’ll be the first player to take Cider NORTH, and so I must do the experiment!

…Any chance you can leave it at the gate then? I’d totaly go North for some Cider. XD

But seriously, good luck on your quest. If you get the chance I won’t say no to the odd sip before you go North, but put others before me.

Apropos Ambitious, did you give up your Ambitions in the Nadir? (you know why I’m asking…)

Not there yet; I have candles A-D and am going to go to Winking Isle to raise Seeking high enough for the rest.

Well, I wish you good luck in any case! I know you’ll make it to the end so I’ll just wish you to enjoy the fresh new start!
I pop in some chess invitations for some lovely sips as the Devil and the child card is taking it’s toll; need Urchin connections! :D

[quote=Skinnyman]Will your new character be as ambitious as this one? Cider, goat farm, loads of date, forum activity, spouse, etc.?
Must say, this game will get interesting if the vets start destroying their accounts w/o quitting the game for ever.[/quote]

Bringing a forum account to NORTH could be a difficult task.

This is incredibly generous of you! Thank you very much. May your compass point true, and may your Cider serve you well in the North.

Bump! Still lots of actions before tomorrow, don’t be shy!

I am going to miss sending you cider based messages. Looks like I need someone else to solicit Extraordinary Implications from.

dov has adopted my guidelines!

(though dov is also going Seeking)

At any rate: Cider Party is over! If you have an outstanding sip from me, ACCEPT IT while you can–user error means I’ll be in the Fifth City for more of today than I expected, but once I leave then one of us–me–will be in the wrong place to do that.

If you have outstanding social actions FROM me, accept them in the next 3-4 days, before I go NORTH!

(No new social actions, please, unless you need that eyeless skull!)
edited by an_ocelot on 7/21/2016

Good luck on your last voyage, Ocelot of note!