Cider Club

Congratulation, James!

Cider and Secretary! As it turns out, the most gut-wrenching part is actually selling the goods for money. I spent 2 hours agonizing over what to sell after I filtered out equipments, rare items and commonly used goods.

Thatā€™s why Iā€™m doing things the hard wayā€“earning common items and cashing them in for Echoes, a bit at a time. I have about 22,400 Echoes so far. I likely will toil at making money in greater earnest after I become a Paramount Presence.

Congratulations! Itā€™s definitely a painful process. Even with Winking Isle making most of the decisions for me, getting rid of everything Iā€™d accrued felt like removing a part of my characterā€™s history.

Big congratulations, mate and lovely magnanimous level there!
Are you really that? :D

Searing Enigmas is actually the one thing I feel comfortable selling, because the numbers are small and they are always available at a good efficiency! Compared to, say, Moon-Pearls where you will be stuck with suboptimal rates if you want many of them later on.

It is less history and more &quotwhat if the Ambitions updates and I need these a hundred thousand souls immediately&quot. :P

[quote=Skinnyman]Big congratulations, mate and lovely magnanimous level there!
Are you really that? :D[/quote]
The answer depends on the combined maturity of me and the one asking the question.

1 Like

ā€œWhat if the Ambitions update, and you need 77 First City coins, but you just sold 1300 of those, so you have none?ā€

Yes. Now to find a means by which to recover those 77 First City coins I need.

[quote=Harjavaldar]&quotWhat if the Ambitions update, and you need 77 First City coins, but you just sold 1300 of those, so you have none?&quot

Yes. Now to find a means by which to recover those 77 First City coins I need.[/quote]

I actually thought you posted in the wrong thread! :)

Congratulations, mate!

Thank you.

It was a joking continuation of Estelleā€™s comment about a hundred thousand souls above, for ambitions. I just failed to do the quote thing properly.

It was so long ago, I had completely forgotten to reserve 77 First City coins when I went through my list of things to sell.

IT IS FINISHED.

Delicious, delicious! Congratulations!

[quote=colinsapherson]IT IS FINISHED.[/quote

Congratulations, Lord President!

Congratulations, and may you not bitterly regret the fire sale in a few days!

Iā€™d offer a celebratory sip of cider to mark the occasion, but that seems redundant. Instead, a cider toast!

Welcome to immortality!

The damnā€™d deed is done. What loving god could have allowed this monster to obtain such power? The world has become a less wonderful place.
edited by Purvis on 8/24/2018

[quote=Purvis]The damnā€™d deed is done. What loving god could have allowed this monster to obtain such power? The world has become a less wonderful place.
edited by Purvis on 8/24/2018[/quote]

To make things easier here is Pruvisā€™s profile.
Big congratulations, mate!

I am now immortal. Hooray!

Will probably not respond to any cider sip requests though, apologies. Iā€™m just bragging.

I have joined the club in the most awkward way possible -
For I have misplaced my 160,000 echo purchase.
Where can I find the damnable thing in my invetory?

If you havenā€™t found it yet, itā€™s down in Sustenance! And congrats~

Congratulations! Welcome to the club.