Changing Destiny at Christmas?

So, on Halloween I chose a destiny, not realizing what a pain it would be to change. As it turns out, I don’t particularly care for my destiny (I simply don’t find the lore as interesting as some other options, and from what I gleaned of the story that went with the choice, it doesn’t suit my character too well either). I have heard that it can be changed during Christmas, but I’m not sure how, and I haven’t been able to find much help online. So, how would I go about getting a new destiny? And, should I be unable to do so before the Christmas season ends, when can I next do it?

You can use a pail of so-called snow - there’s an option which costs 25 Fate (&quotThe Oracle of the Lintel&quot) and it allows you to select a new destiny.
I haven’t tried this myself, so I don’t know if this will let you choose a new destiny immediately or will just remove your current one until such time as there’s a new opportunity to pick one.

Hrm. I don’t suppose there are any options for removing a Destiny without spending fate at any point?

Not as far as I know.
(thematically, this fits - you spend Fate to change your Destiny :-))

As I remember it will immediately take you to The Gates of Midnight, meaning you will have to choose a new one immediately. No way to leave that storylet until you do so.