Certifiable Scraps

Is there any way to grind these or do I just have to be patient and wait for lodging cards? I know bats can give you scraps and so can a certain relicker after a fate locked story. But I’m wondering if there are any other sources?

Trading Favours with the Urchins in the Flit is a pretty great option. You still need to rely on an opportunity card, but it gives 20 scraps and a Bundle of Oddities.

Call in Favours in the Flit trades 120 points of Urchins connections for 20 certifiable scraps. It’s also a card, and can only be drawn in (unsurprisingly) the Flit. I suggest buying a Rookery Password if you go this route.

One of the endings to the Blemmigan Affair adds a scrap option to the Constables card, but that story is Fate locked.

I think that’s pretty much it outside of lodging cards. Don’t forget the K&C lodging, though.

Is the K&C lodging still gettable? If so, how?

You can unlock the card for the Half-Abandoned Mansion by having 3 Parades of Victories, and purchasing it requires you to be in the Moon-League and have 5 Assassin of Assassins. You can win an Assassin of Assassins by winning a Golden Hunt in the Moon League.

TO THE MOON LEAGUE!

Interesting change on the requirements for the listing tower, is Assassin of Assassin a quality that uses cp (and thus reaching 5 requires 15 wins on a golden hunt) or is each golden hunt win a separate thing. I can never seem to win one.

You get 1 Assassin of Assassins for each Golden Hunt victory.

[quote=Sackville]Call in Favours in the Flit trades 120 points of Urchins connections for 20 certifiable scraps. It’s also a card, and can only be drawn in (unsurprisingly) the Flit. I suggest buying a Rookery Password if you go this route.

One of the endings to the Blemmigan Affair adds a scrap option to the Constables card, but that story is Fate locked.

I think that’s pretty much it outside of lodging cards. Don’t forget the K&C lodging, though.[/quote]

What’s the ratio for the sraps gained from the blemmington affair? I’ve heard it scales to your watchful.

Proscribed material scales with watchful, its just one or two scraps.

There’s a similar option from the Trade in Faces that can be unlocked on the Curt Relicker’s card. Gives a few scraps and a suspicion reduction.

I need to stop skimming over text.

Back to the subject at hand, perhaps you could at least tell me the ratio for the proscribed materials.

I’m not really sure for the Proscribed Material. With my modified Watchful hovering around 275, I’ve gotten anywhere from ~5 to ~90 Proscribed Material.

So what your saying it that the rate is garbage.

So what your saying it that the rate is garbage.

No. That’s an average of around 1.9 echoes per go, not counting the Scraps.

Do bear in mind that if you go with the proscribed material option that you’ll have to manually sell the material pretty frequently unless you want your deck clogged up by the Mr Pages card.

Or unless C: Masters is at least 10.