Censorship and Illigal Content

These questions are about illegal content and censorship. I expect there is no single answer to what constituted over-the-line content, and for the most part decision is left to FBG discretion, however here are few scenarios (with justifications) and would like to know if those will be censored.

1.   Bigotry essential to the plot.  [b]Am I allowed to have a little bit of bigotry if it is justified by the story and clearly an opinion of a character?[/b]  The thing is stories often need villains and it is hard to have… say a white supremacist villain unless I am allowed to put some bigotry into his/her mouth.  Literature, silver screen and video games have a long standing tradition of such devices.  Terra Prime members (ST: Enterprise) are expected, nay required to exhibit xenophobia and hatred of non-humans.  Prophet Comstock (Bioshock Infinite) is expected, nay required to spout bigotry against black, Jews, Chinese, and Irish.

2.   Bigotry essential to the settings. [b] [/b][b]Furthermore, the bigotry and unfair stereotypes might not even be exclusive to the villain of the story but be a part of the settings or literary convention.[/b] For instance in classic pulp Chinese are deceptive, unscrupulous, and vicious; Germans are brutal; Russians are barbarous; Japanese are arrogant and merciless; Irish are drunks, liars and brawlers… and the woman’s place is at home and preferably in the *******.  

Now I will enjoy (and did in the past) creating stories featuring African hunter as a hero, or Female Aviator, or Chinese martial artist… but I believe it is a part of the settings that hero should encounter (and overcome) mistrust, prejudice and discrimination even from his/her supposed allies.
P.S. why is the word k_i_t_c_h_e_n censored? Since when is that an offensive word? ;)

[quote=Dmitriy Yukhnovskiy] and the woman’s place is at home and preferably in the *******.
P.S. why is the word k_i_t_c_h_e_n censored? Since when is that an offensive word? ;)[/quote]

That would be the doing of the furniture-selling spambots that have been plaguing the forum as of late. It seems they have a special interest in shilling that particular room.

I am sure the good folks at Failbetter will be along to answer this in due course.