Can't invite to private supper?

As the title says, I’m incapable of inviting a certain friend to private suppers. It marks them as &quotneeding qualities&quot. We’re obviously acquainted (And we do social actions regularly), and we’ve checked both our inventories; we both have free evenings. However, the game still won’t let me invite them. Does anyone know what might be causing it? We could both make good use of a decent boost to making waves, after all.

The only thing you haven’t mentioned is location. Are both of you in London (and not in a story with its own card deck such as a flash lay, a heist, or a menace state)? Social actions such as dinners require both parties to have exchanged calling cards and to both be in London proper (not special story areas) at the same time.

Otherwise send a bug report to the support email.

[quote=NiteBrite]The only thing you haven’t mentioned is location. Are both of you in London (and not in a story with its own card deck such as a flash lay, a heist, or a menace state)? Social actions such as dinners require both parties to have exchanged calling cards and to both be in London proper (not special story areas) at the same time.

Otherwise send a bug report to the support email.[/quote]
We are, yes. I’ll send the report.

[quote=the truthseeker][quote=Flame99][quote=NiteBrite]The only thing you haven’t mentioned is location. Are both of you in London (and not in a story with its own card deck such as a flash lay, a heist, or a menace state)? Social actions such as dinners require both parties to have exchanged calling cards and to both be in London proper (not special story areas) at the same time.

Otherwise send a bug report to the support email.[/quote]
We are, yes. I’ll send the report.[/quote]

Stupid question time (and today I’ve seen worse,) but (since it wasn’t answered in NiteBrite’s reply,) did one of you send a calling card to the other and did the other accept? I realize people say they have been Acquainted, but often they just add a contact and skip this step. For MW social actions, this is required, (and even I forgot to do it for my alts to my other alts and had this exact same problem.) Try sending a card to the other person and see if they can accept it. if it won’t work, well: Better for me to ask the silly question now and you/they realize you/they didn’t than me assume you tried when you didn’t. If you did and this fails, that report will be the next step anyway.[/quote]
…Welp.

You’d think, after having dated for several months, and after having done many, many social actions before even before that, this would come up earlier. Thank you.