Can't access Fallen London

I’ve been repeatedly trying to access Fallen London, but the website won’t even load. It just says ‘Cannot connect to server’. This would be fine, considering I generally use the iPad to play it… Except that I recently tried using it on the computer and I still can’t access the site. Is there something I’m not noticing here?

EDIT: Oh, yipes- wrong category. Is it possible to move it?
edited by Faliara on 11/18/2015

No problems here, FL works fine. You can’t move a thread, but the moderators can.

– Mal

Are you still having an issue connecting?

For the computer? Not anymore, it appears. Perhaps there was just something wrong with it when I tried accessing Fallen London. The iPad still says Cannot Connect To Server, but I’ll live with that.

If the problem continues, I’ll probably tell you here. For now, thanks!

For the computer? Not anymore, it appears. Perhaps there was just something wrong with it when I tried accessing Fallen London. The iPad still says Cannot Connect To Server, but I’ll live with that.

If the problem continues, I’ll probably tell you here. For now, thanks![/quote]

Earlier, while I could log on, I couldn’t do social actions on any account without it crashing. There likely was some maintenance or conflict that now got resolved.[/quote]
Urk…because it’s been a while, I decided to go ahead and deactivate the account to start again… But once I was done with that, the connection was rejected once more.

It might be a bit of a longshot, but when I have trouble connecting to the server I use OpenDNS. That usually solves my issues, but no promises that it’ll help with yours. You could also shoot an email to support@failbettergames.com to see if they can help.