Can I do other Ambitions after?

Sorry if this is in the wrong place, or been asked before i did look :P

Well i chose Heart’s Desire a long time ago, well i can’t really remeber choosing it just it appeared and i played along it, but most likely because i have Persuasive and then Watchful as my main skills (Though i’ve now gone about improving my other skills for PoSI which i’m quite a way off yet). I’ve got to Topsy King 10, and after trying to find out where the next step had disapeared to, i stumbled upon some articles that were a few years old relating to Ambitions and discussing which are the best. It seems that it’s one Ambition only and some seems to think Heart’s Desire isn’t the best one, i’m cheifly interested in the Lore side of things, so i was really hoping i’d eventually be able to do all of them. So am i too far in for anything to matter? Can i do more than one?

Oh and should I be worrying about my characters Destiny at all?

• You can only do one Ambition per character, and none of the Ambitions are finished–they are meant to be mysteries that unfold over the lifetime of your character, and not all of the content is completed yet.[/li][li]If you want to change your Ambition, you can always pay Nex/Fate to do it; Reset Your Ambition is the second option on the Nex tag. You can purchase Nex with real currency, or rack up the Fate here and there as you play the game (but Reset Your Ambition is pretty pricy for that).[/li][li]That said, pretty much all of the Ambitions dig into the Lore, just from different angles, as far as I know. [/li][li]Destinies can only be locked down on holidays/special events, so far, and they aren’t tremendously important; it’s more a fun glimpse of a possible future along with a semi-permanent stat bump.

Heart’s Desire isn’t bad. I have characters for each ambition, and they’re all good in their own way. If I had to pick a favorite I’d go with Bag a Legend.

Bag a Legend has some nice perks and an interesting story, but I do enjoy learning about all of the Players in Heart’s Desire. Specifically the history of the Topsy King. And it gives me just another reason to dislike the Bishop of St. Fiacre’s. Slimy little bugger…

[quote=Breckner][ul][li]Destinies can only be locked down on holidays/special events, so far, and they aren’t tremendously important; it’s more a fun glimpse of a possible future along with a semi-permanent stat bump. [/li][/ul][/quote] Stat … change, if you want to be completely accurate. points at own profile with glee

Ah well thanks, man creating another character would take years. I’m still a way of PoSI, i couldn’t imagine having 4 characters :O

I can tell you from personal experience not to do it all at once. It gets really overwhelming, and you end up reading the same text repeatedly at roughly the same point of time…it’s more fun to read through the early content when you’re an experienced player. That and it gives you a little variety while you’re busy with a long term goal.

Well that’s only if you pick the options that very clearly tell you not to pick them :P