Buying Nex via PayPal (RESOLVED)

I apologise if this problem has arisen before and I missed the appropriate thread, but I seem to be having a problem. Specifically, I ran out of Nex! Normally, this is easily fixable, but SuperRewards does not seem cooperative anymore. Specifically, when I go to the Nex page and click SuperRewards, all I get is an empty &quotEarn Nex&quot window telling me that &quotThere are currently no items to display&quot, with no actual payment options visible anywhere. I have a virtual machine set aside for the sole purpose of interacting with dodgy places like SuperRewards, so this was in a completely vanilla Firefox 25.0 with no add-ons - no ad blockers, no script blockers, and so on. I tried with different browsers, too (Opera and Chromium), similarly to no avail.

I do not own a credit card and have no intention of ever acquiring one. Does that mean I am locked out of Nex purchasing for now? Is this a problem on my end? Should I try to contact SuperRewards, cross my fingers and hope? Locate a friend who does own a credit card? Something else entirely?
edited by Cedric Appleby on 12/16/2013

That is very odd - I purchased some Nex last night, and the payment options are still showing up for me. I would submit a bug report.

Strange. It might be a problem on my end, then, but I have tried on several different devices in the meantime, always with this result.

I was gonna post “Aha, I see the problem!” but when I opened it up within the Nex tab itself instead of its own tab I still get the payment options. @_@ I really don’t know what the issue is. I hope you can work it out soon!

[quote=Cedric Appleby]Strange. It might be a problem on my end, then, but I have tried on several different devices in the meantime, always with this result.[/quote]Ah, this happened to me once, and it turned out I’d been randomly blocked by SuperRewards. FBG added me to a whitelist somewhere and all was well again. In any case, worth mailing the purchases@ address, I’d suggest.

Aha! I checked on my secondary account, and what do you know - the options show up. I believe being randomly blocked is to blame. Thank you kindly!

/EDIT: And everything’s resolved just fine. Thank you, Failbetter Support!
edited by Cedric Appleby on 12/16/2013