Brand new player looking for others.

I literally just found this game today and would like to have some friends in game. I’m still learning how to play in general and have seen people talking about cliques, i’m not sure what that is yet.

Cliques aren’t working right now, but if you go to your Settings (under the Messages tab) you can find a Friends list. Add people’s Storynexus IDs (the name on the orange bar) to this list, and you may send them social actions. Welcome to the game! I hope you have fun.

ah, thanks for the assistance Sara.

Feel free to add me if your looking for someone for social actions. Info to add me in sig.
edited by Tyler on 4/8/2013

I’m fairly new too, feel free to add me if you’d like! My IGN is the same as my name here.

Do add me - I’m fairly new - have been playing for a few weeks now, but there still feels like so much to do still, and things seem so much more productive with friends! My FL name: Dr. Evelyn Wharf.

Add me anytime, same name as here, and info in signature.

i will gladly take anyone whom is willing under my wing who is dedicated to play on a regular basis, i have been playing for roughly 2 years but i have a friend who would be willing to train as well,but only to the dedicated. thank you

Reckon’d you looked new around here.[li]

Wot you need Guv’nor, is a helping 'and. Find your way to and from, from and to. Wot you need, is someone who knows these here streets right like their hand.

Ain’t a soul in London who knows Spite better then me, I reckon. Seein’ as we’re all getting started out, think we could help each other. A right little business arrangement, like the wigs at the Bazaar. Send some boots lookin’ for the Irreverent Burglar, they’ll know who you’re squintin’ for.

[quote=The Irreverent Burglar]
Reckon’d you looked new around here.
Wot you need Guv’nor, is a helping ‘and. Find your way to and from, from and to. Wot you need, is someone who knows these here streets right like their hand.Ain’t a soul in London who knows Spite better then me, I reckon. Seein’ as we’re all getting started out, think we could help each other. A right little business arrangement, like the wigs at the Bazaar. Send some boots lookin’ for the Irreverent Burglar, they’ll know who you’re squintin’ for.[/quote]
[li]are you talking to me because im not that advanced but i have been playing for 2 years, i was offering a helping hand to young birds of the fallen, but thank you kindly anyway.
[/li]

No, wasn’t exactly you I was lookin’ for, Guv.

That said, if you’re ever in need of some sort of exchange from a lowly scrounger of the streets, I’d be 'appy to do what I can. Ain’t too far advanced in this whole business myself yet, but give me some time…

now that you bring it up i do find myself in need of a hungry feline to further my ventures in a specific “name”. if you know of the whereabouts of one that i might obtain then a trade would be in order. if i have nothing of interest then i DO have access to a snatch of other wonders of value,thank you.

Now, ain’t that an intriguing prospect?

Much as I’d like to stick a hand out for another mad individual, it’s a well known fact that anyone who’s got a bit of a lean toward hand-sticking around that angry little ball a fur ain’t going to keep either the hand or the hiss long. Ain’t that I don’t want to help, Guv. It is that I’ve just got properly acquainted down below myself, and it’ll be a right while before I’ll go anywhere near that thing. Gotta keep some sense of reason. Besides, 'reckon it’d right scare Chims.
[li][/li][li]
edited by The Irreverent Burglar on 5/6/2013[/li][li]
edited by The Irreverent Burglar on 5/6/2013

I played fairly actively a few years ago, but am only recently returned to the game. I would love some people to do things with, and I’m ~130 in all of my skills, if you ever need someone who can sort business out. I’m fallingfortruth on storynexus.

I have began playing this game since about April, and I absolutely love it! Anyone, feel free to add me, my name is Tor X.

Hello, everyone. I’ve played since way back in the day, seeing the very end of the original Knife-and-Candle. I have taken some rather long breaks, but am more than willing to assist any new or old players that happen to need a friend. Whether you want to stab me or share some honey, it matters not. My name in London is the very same as on here.

Just joined and still trying to figure stuff out. My player name is Samantha Frost.

Hi everyone. I just joined last week, and I’m still muddling my way through the game. (I still haven’t really figured out how to play Knife-and-Candle even though I have tokens.) Feel free to add me for social actions, my player name is Meuky.

http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Meuky

K & C is played through cards (iron)
or cards+ storylets (moon)

I’m here too. Add me! Ambrose Synth is the name.