Botanists for Social Justice

I have extended an offer to Seb for a contest of blood.

[quote=Tyler]I have extended an offer to Seb for a contest of blood.[/quote]Are you sure you meant me? Having lost a Contest of Cunning to Katarina, I presently seek a Contest of Strength.
[li]

“A Contest of Blood with Seberin”. So no different Seb, sorry.

I just sent Tyler an invite to a contest of blood. That puts us at step 6b on my list meaning we are nearly at the halfway point (~43% complete) of the first win.

Next up, Lord Crumbledon should challenge Jack to a contest of voices and Tyler should accept the contest of blood I just sent out.

Accepted and sent a request to Seb (the correct Seb this time).

[quote=NiteBrite]I just sent Tyler an invite to a contest of blood. That puts us at step 6b on my list meaning we are nearly at the halfway point (~43% complete) of the first win.

Next up, Lord Crumbledon should challenge Jack to a contest of voices and Tyler should accept the contest of blood I just sent out.[/quote]

[quote=NiteBrite]I just sent Tyler an invite to a contest of blood. That puts us at step 6b on my list meaning we are nearly at the halfway point (~43% complete) of the first win.

Next up, Lord Crumbledon should challenge Jack to a contest of voices and Tyler should accept the contest of blood I just sent out.[/quote]

Which I did, thanks to your kind reminder (isn’t postage atrociously expensive these days ? We should contemplate an alternative, perhaps involving bats), and which I won. So close…

[li]

I’m glad other people are figuring out what needs to happen and when. I’m at cunning again.

You should be expecting a challenge from Tyler (sweeny todd) katarina. Meanwhile, I’m expecting a challenge from Jack. I don’t see jack in contest of mysteries, but he should be there if crumbledon has advanced to a contest beauty. So my guess is its just a temporary leave from social actions like going on a heist or such.

There’s a sudden proliferation of skull-induced heisting of late. I just got back from one myself. I hope the Cave opens up soon so we can get rid of the darn things!

I think the Cave is open now, technically. Just need to draw the card (not sure what it’s called) and expedition enough to get to Archeologist 5.

[quote=NiteBrite]You should be expecting a challenge from Tyler (sweeny todd) katarina.[/quote]Tyler’s one level too high for that, since I accepted a challenge from him yesterday. Once Shadowcthuhlu accepts mine, I’ll be available for Katarina to challenge.

I seem to heist at least once a day. I’m tempted to put the Skull on my mantel whenever I’m away. My new theory: Failbetter tired of our complaints about the uselessness of card-based parties, and so created Eyeless Skulls. Of which I still have only one, despite doing almost nothing but seeking them out in the Forgotten Quarter and flushing the menace cards.

edited by Flyte on 7/4/2013

[li]
Sent. (I was in the Pickpocket’s Promenade to dispose of some menace cards.)

Its cool. We are moving so quickly today its getting a bit chaotic/hard to keep track of the order.

I just pushed Jack into Voices. That means I’m challenging Tyler to a contest of blood right now. Once he accepts he’ll drop to contest of cunning where Katarina is waiting for his challenge to boost him back to blood. So if Sebastian makes it to cunning and Katarina challenges him, then its possible we would get a little out of list order and Katarina could pass Tyler briefly. It could create a little confusion, but that shouldn’t be a problem as long as we keep track of the list and remember to look whoever is available below us.
edited by NiteBrite on 7/4/2013

Flyte should ready for a contest of cunning now.

I’m afraid I sent a challenge to Flyte instead of Kat. I am back at blood though.

That works either way. Someone was going to get out of list order eventually. It was inevitable but makes very little difference so its no big deal.

We are now ready for the final push. Katarina needs to challenge shadowcthuhlu to a contest of strength and then immediately challenge sebastian to a contest of cunning after that. From that point on we should be in more or less list order spread out one in each level of contest for the rest of the tournaments. We’ll slowly start to cycle upwards with a bit of regularity instead of sort of oscillating between two contest levels like we are now.

So I just got a challenge from DenubisX, and thought they were in the queue, so I accepted it. And it looks like I was actually supposed to be waiting on Crumbledon. So now I’m back down to Mysteries…

That puts us back to where we were thursday. Challenge me to mysteries and we’ll start again from the last step.

I’m ready for another Contest of Cunning. Katarina, could you challenge me?

Please be careful not to accept challenges from people outside the Queue. It could set us back by more than 40 actions, depending on the Contest. And do up to 80 change points of damage to other people’s plants.[li]
edited by Flyte on 7/6/2013

[quote=Flyte]I’m ready for another Contest of Cunning. Katarina, could you challenge me?
edited by Flyte on 7/6/2013[/quote]

It is done.