Bitter-Sweet Pondering

[color=rgb(194, 194, 194)]Hiya,[/color]
[color=rgb(194, 194, 194)]I just recently discovered that Prisoner’s Honey actually transports the physical form of the user, instead of just creating hallucinations. [/color]
So I came up with some questions on the topic:

[color=rgb(194, 194, 194)]*Where does it take the user? To some alternate dimension? Or maybe somewhere even beneath the Neath?[/color]

[color=rgb(194, 194, 194)]*Can the user be wounded inside a honey dream? And if the Honey takes the user out of the Neath (where death is all weird and stuff), could the user possibly die?[/color]

[color=rgb(194, 194, 194)]*If the user drops something in the honey-dream, will he lose it forever? And what if the user takes something from the honey-dream? Will he still have it when he returns to the &quotreal&quot world?[/color]

If anyone knows the answer(s), please reply.

[color=rgb(194, 194, 194)]-Pavellius[/color]

I know for the last question, the answer is “yes”; since the “Fortunate” option for converting 50 honey-drops into Romantic Notions mentions you pulling Moon-pearls out of the dream. And, I think the second question is yes, too, since the Eater-of-Chains storyline can involve picking up wounds in dreams if you fail your Dangerous checks.

Ware Serpents.

" Honey-dreams lie far from the headwaters of the Writhing River. Nevertheless, the dreamers here wear a rut that the River’s distributaries may sometimes follow. "

*Where does it take the user?
Most likely to Parabola or atleast something bordering on Parabola. The land of dreams which exists behind the glass of mirrors.

*Can the user be wounded?
Yes as Rackenhammer described.

*If the user drops something in the honey-dream, will he lose it forever?
Yup. Same goes for taking items in the dreams, Altough I think these items can only be taken if the dream is within Parabola itself, Not the realm of honey dreams.