Best way to get "Connected: Constables"

I recently got Watchful 70 from my profession as an Enquirer so I decided to move on to a Watcher. I got the card &quotCourt And Cell: The Constables&quot But I didn’t yet have Connected: Constables 25 so I got the &quotAntique Constable’s Badge&quot so now I have Connected: Constables 21. I know you can get some from cards, but I want a faster solution. If anyone knows a good way please tell me.

-Mr. Hamilton

If you already have A Name Whispered in Darkness 4 you can go to the Flit, raise Casing and cash in by selling information to the constables.
edited by rahv7 on 6/22/2016

If you have Airs of London 76-100 you can “Provide training at the Department of Menace Eradication” in Watchmaker’s Hill. I think that gives 5cp of Constables.

I know I increased my connections with the Constable by using this option in Watchmaker’s Hill. You get some Rostygold in the process and an Annoyance to Jack-of-Smiles. This Jack story is a one time and offers some nice lore and level one (which is one rare success) opens up this option. If you happen to have the requirements, you can become a Watcher from the Great Game card as well.
You might find the Raising Connections guide useful in the future.
I wish you good luck and enjoy your soon to acquire profession.

[quote=Skinnyman]I know I increased my connections with the Constable by using this option in Watchmaker’s Hill. You get some Rostygold in the process and an Annoyance to Jack-of-Smiles. This Jack story is a one time and offers some nice lore and level one (which is one rare success) opens up this option. If you happen to have the requirements, you can become a Watcher from the Great Game card as well.
You might find the Raising Connections guide useful in the future.
I wish you good luck and enjoy your soon to acquire profession.[/quote]

How do you get to this option (Do you need a certain amount of names scrawled in blood, or do have have to destroy the sorrow spiders (this says it will unlock new stories))

P.S to Reveurciel and [b][b]Rahv7, thank you for the the responses
but I do not have either of those.

[/b][/b]-Mr. Hamilton

If you are not seeing any airs options there is one thing - I just checked and you need A Name Scrawled in Blood 3 to see that option. So you need to play the options related to that Tracker. So go destroy those Sorrow Spiders :)
I’m sorry to say that I don’t know which stage of the tracker that will give you.

When you get there Airs of London resets to a random number each time you play an option that uses it. Look for a little cloud-like symbol near the “Go” button.

Thank you.
Now let’s go kill those mean ol’ spiders!

-Mr. Hamilton

If you are a Shepherd of Souls (i.e., took that option when playing the Fate-locked “Soul Trade” storylet chain), you will get a card periodically that contains an option which will give you 10 levels of Connected: Constables, among other benefits.

[quote=Mr. Hamilton]
How do you get to this option (Do you need a certain amount of names scrawled in blood, or do have have to destroy the sorrow spiders (this says it will unlock new stories))
[/quote]
As you saw on the wiki the Smiles! option requires level 4 of Name scrawled in blood which is pretty fast to get.