best way(s) to get stats to 200

I have two characters:

one who wants to get watchful or persuasive to 200 for the advance in APOSI and the other wants the dangerous or shadowy version

In London most challenges for them are now straightforwards being at an unmodified value of about 178 for these stats oportunity cards do still provide decent advancement at times

what are the best ways for me to advance these characters stats more quickly? I have been using trade secrets already!

Chess games, or the equivalent for whatever stats you want to boost. Burn the second chances you get for another boost.

I also need to boost my watchful, so feel free to send me a bunch.

trying to keep my second chances for nmy next plan which is the Nadir, seemed to make sense to get the APOSI advance first before tanking my stats ;)

Also, don’t forget to use the option on the cards. most factions have an option for relatively few cp connection that offers 10 cp in a stat.
edited by Grenem on 6/29/2016

[quote=suinicide]Chess games, or the equivalent for whatever stats you want to boost. Burn the second chances you get for another boost.

I also need to boost my watchful, so feel free to send me a bunch.[/quote]

This is the answer. Once I realized that with all my gear I might as well be at max for the challenges I was receiving, I went from 145 to 200 in a few days of nonstop chess playing.