Best strategy for gambling with scraps?

[quote=Estelle Knoht]The Cottage by the Observatory and the Smoky Flophouse are pretty nasty - skip these two.

Lair in the Marshes grant a good amount of Society alongside the Scrap, so that one’s alright. The Rooftop is mostly used for getting good wines (3E) instead of the single scrap it provides.[/quote]
Smoky flophouse, if you already have it, is good for a 50% chance of a criminal favor. Not good enough to be worth getting, but if you already have it, get a nusiance to jack of smiles and use it as a favor source. (it’s also likely that when revolutionaries are added, they, too, will have a chance of giving favors.)
edited by Grenem on 5/29/2016

[quote=Estelle Knoht]The Cottage by the Observatory and the Smoky Flophouse are pretty nasty - skip these two.

Lair in the Marshes grant a good amount of Society alongside the Scrap, so that one’s alright. The Rooftop is mostly used for getting good wines (3E) instead of the single scrap it provides.[/quote]
Don’t forget the Rooms Above a Bookshop. Those are just unambiguously awful. One option for one scrap and a fate-locked option which does basically nothing either.

[quote=Optimatum][quote=Estelle Knoht]The Cottage by the Observatory and the Smoky Flophouse are pretty nasty - skip these two.

Don’t forget the Rooms Above a Bookshop. Those are just unambiguously awful. One option for one scrap and a fate-locked option which does basically nothing either.[/quote]
I know, right‽ They could at least make the Fate-locked option better than the freaking grindable storylet! I might actually use it then.[li]

Could you PM me the fate-locked option? I’ve always been curious.

Add me to the PM lists, for I want to know as well.