Best places to find resources for Feast Gifts?

I am in need of resources for the festival. I owe a few people gifts, and I would prefer not to spend all my echos at the Bazaar buying said resources. The main two resources I am looking for are Romantic Notions and Cryptic Clues. My base stats (if that affects anything. I’ve only been playing for a month, so still figuring things out.) are Watchful 64, Shadowy 35, Dangerous 43, and Persuasive 53

have you tried the wheel in the perfumed pleasure garden? it gives 10 romantic notions on success (pretty good odds)

First of all, unless you explicitly or implicitly agreed to exchange gifts, you don’t really owe them gifts.

That said, at your level, the best source of cryptic clues per action, from a card, is &quotThe neath’s mysteries: A strange sort of prank.&quot It’s a standard frequency card only availible from your lodgings, and offers a social action of mutual benefit- each party recieves 4 echoes in cryptic clues!

As a card, however, it’s not the only good method.

I don’t know enough about your position to tell you where good sources of cryptic clues are, since they’d be made obsolete shortly so sorry about that.

(when you draw the feast card, each type has one option with good payouts. i suppose you could sell those and buy clues… )

If .76-.84 epa sounds appealing, and about 7-8 romantic notions per action, the below works well.

[quote=th8827]If you go to the Perfumed Pleasure Garden in the Feast option that appears everywhere, you can use the Wheel of Affection to easily grind Romantic Notions at 10 Romantic Notions per 1 Carnival Ticket and 1 action. This is a very easy way to buy a Handsome Townhouse. A Rare Success gives you a point of Masquing and an item that you can sell for 12.50. And, failures give you a Gift of Scorn, which can be traded in for Masquing for the feast, up to 10 (so cash them in after spending your current Masquing).
edited by th8827 on 2/10/2016[/quote]

(also, gifts of scorn can be sold for 20 pence each.)

Each gift is roughly equivalent with the others, so don’t worry about giving a specific type. each gift is no more or less effective than the others. (however, buttered chess peices is worth two of the other options, except for the pink painted cat.) except don’t give the pink painted cat if you can help it, they cost (the pink pained cat costs an additional 10 echoes for the same masqueing, unless they fix that this year.)

If it would help, you could tell pm me their id’s and i could send them gifts on your behalf to save some trouble, since i have a bit of a stockpile.
edited by Grenem on 2/14/2016

First of all, unless you explicitly or implicitly agreed to exchange gifts, you don’t really owe them gifts.

That said, at your level, the best source of cryptic clues per action, from a card, is &quotThe neath’s mysteries: A strange sort of prank.&quot It’s a standard frequency card only availible from your lodgings, and offers a social action of mutual benefit- each party recieves 4 echoes in cryptic clues!

As a card, however, it’s not the only good method.

I don’t know enough about your position to tell you where good sources of cryptic clues are, since they’d be made obsolete shortly so sorry about that.

(when you draw the feast card, each type has one option with good payouts. i suppose you could sell those and buy clues… )

If .76-.84 epa sounds appealing, and about 7-8 romantic notions per action, the below works well.

[quote=th8827]If you go to the Perfumed Pleasure Garden in the Feast option that appears everywhere, you can use the Wheel of Affection to easily grind Romantic Notions at 10 Romantic Notions per 1 Carnival Ticket and 1 action. This is a very easy way to buy a Handsome Townhouse. A Rare Success gives you a point of Masquing and an item that you can sell for 12.50. And, failures give you a Gift of Scorn, which can be traded in for Masquing for the feast, up to 10 (so cash them in after spending your current Masquing).
edited by th8827 on 2/10/2016[/quote]

(also, gifts of scorn can be sold for 20 pence each.)

Each gift is roughly equivalent with the others, so don’t worry about giving a specific type. each gift is no more or less effective than the others. (however, buttered chess peices is worth two of the other options, except for the pink painted cat.) except don’t give the pink painted cat if you can help it, they cost (the pink pained cat costs an additional 10 echoes for the same masqueing, unless they fix that this year.)

If it would help, you could tell pm me their id’s and i could send them gifts on your behalf to save some trouble, since i have a bit of a stockpile.
edited by Grenem on 2/14/2016[/quote]

Wow, I just want to say thank you. It shouldn’t be that much of a problem but I will be sure to message you if becomes one. That really did just make my day. :)

i would like to say that the gift of scorn gives masquing up to 5 so, if you cash out all your masquing and then you can use 5 of them for rebuilding your masquing, isn’t bad as it seems, they are free (the wheel)

Having Mme Shoshona “read” a goat’s liver netted me 15 Notions, but it is airs-dependent (her regular storylet doesn’t have that option).

– Mal