Bat-Kitty

I found this on Memebase and I couldn’t restrain myself from posting it here and on Twytter. Kewt, and incredibly Fallen London-y to boot _
edited by streetfelineblue on 1/30/2012

So koot! Not substantially improved by its poster setting, but, then, demotivationals are the least funny, least necessary, and frequently the most badly spelled memes out there. I wonder if half the kids who make them remember when they actually parodied real motivational posters… or have even -seen- a motivational poster. …er, Rant Mode disengage.

All that said - so koot! Cave-Kitten, +1 Persuasive, +1 Shadowy!

[quote=Sir Frederick Tanah-Chook]So koot! Not substantially improved by its poster setting, but, then, demotivationals are the least funny, least necessary, and frequently the most badly spelled memes out there. I wonder if half the kids who make them remember when they actually parodied real motivational posters… or have even -seen- a motivational poster. …er, Rant Mode disengage.

All that said - so koot! Cave-Kitten, +1 Persuasive, +1 Shadowy![/quote]

Actually I thought to cut out the kitty image from the demotivational, but then I couldn’t refrain myself from having a take on Twilight too, and I left it the way it was :P

This is either a Glass messenger trying to infiltrate the Shroud’s bat flocks, or the true face of one of the Masters. Either way, kudos on the find.

The starveling kitty, the starveling kitty, ruled the rooftops of five stolen cites.

LOL to this ^^