auctioning memento of passion

do i need no scandal or lots of scandal to be able to successfully auction off my memento of passion? [li]

Failing the scandal check gives a normal reward. Suceeding gains a bigger reward.

The best way of doing this (or it was when I was doing it, not sure if it still works) is to raise scandal to 7, than equip all scandal gear you have (even if it gets you above 8) and after the auction immediately go to &quotMyself&quot tab and unequip it. If you’ll do this right (without going to &quotStory&quot tab even for a moment) you shouldn’t be exiled to tomb-colonies.

checking that i understand: i will get a normal reward even if i’m told my scandal only gives me a 20% chance of success?[li]

i most definitely do not want to lad in the tomb colonies

thank you for your answers

[quote=graceagain]checking that i understand: i will get a normal reward even if i’m told my scandal only gives me a 20% chance of success?

i most definitely do not want to lad in the tomb colonies

thank you for your answers[/quote]

Yes, that’s it. You can raise your chance of getting higher reward by having high scandal, but you’ll still get normal reward on failure. Which isn’t amazing, but actually neither is the &quotsuccess&quot reward.

You can raise your chance of getting higher reward by having high scandal, but you’ll still get normal reward on failure. Which isn’t amazing,
[li]

Ah ha! No not amazing…but now I can return to the Shuttered Palace and pursue another romantic escapade, as I understand it. And that was rather fun…it’s all in the chase.

Thank you for your kindly information