Anyone else having trouble logging in?

I am. The weird thing is, I stopped getting the Error500 message after I cleared my browser cache, but now all I get is a blank white page, even when the url loads.

Yes, the server seems to be down.

I usually check the EchoBazaar twitter to see if it’s planned downtime, but it very rarely seems to be.

It’s down :( Hope that things are sorted out soon.

I’d suggest not breathing on it in case it goes down again, but it appears to be alive, albeit sluggish.

It is back but very slow - except the sidebar snippets which are coming up faster than I can read them.

Things are working alright for me, now. Must have just been a morning hiccup.

Getting Error 500. Refreshed a couple of times and can log in fine now.

Server’s back up, but only the sidebar is active. Can’t take actions and the tabs lead to nowhere. Even tried installing a new browser and erasing my history yet nothing happened. I was able to play shortly, but then it stopped loading all the way again.

Working for me - if it’s still broken for you, might be worth sending in a support request?

Sent a support request, and then it gets fixed a few hours later. Then it breaks again with a pop-up request to report it, then it gets fixed again in a few seconds. ::

Probably just part of the downtime that happened.

[quote=Ink]Sent a support request, and then it gets fixed a few hours later. Then it breaks again with a pop-up request to report it, then it gets fixed again in a few seconds. ::

Probably just part of the downtime that happened.[/quote]

If you get the shattered star server error, do refresh a couple of times before assuming doom. I get it semi-often, and 95% of the time it’s a random glitch that self resolves.