Any way to keep track of Connections and Qualities

Hi, fairly new player here! I was wondering if there was any way, for instance on the Myself page, to keep track of the level of your Connections to different groups, and possibly even the secondary qualities like Melancholy or Heartless. My way of playing is horrifyingly inconsistent and I keep forgetting what kind of choices I’ve made in the past.

On the left side, beside the general non-gear inventory, there’s a set of drop down menus title qualities. Contacts lists connections, aquaintance lists the ingame npcs you know, quirk lists the quirks, like, as you listed, melancholy. every quality is in there somewhere, though.

[quote=Grenem]
On the left side, beside the general non-gear inventory, there’s a set of drop down menus title qualities. Contacts lists connections, aquaintance lists the ingame npcs you know, quirk lists the quirks, like, as you listed, melancholy. every quality is in there somewhere, though.[/quote]

How have I managed to miss that? Wow, that is helpful, thank you! :&quotD

This thread makes me wonder whether there’s something painfully obvious I overlooked after months of play. Knowing myself, I wouldn’t be very surprised if there was.

If you’re not sure, don’t be afraid to ask. This thread seems as good a place as any for it, now that the original question has been answered. :-)