Answers to 'Tell a politically dangerous joke'

So…how exactly DOES one distinguish a Master of the Bazaar from a barrel of sheep’s urine?

I would assume with high watchful. Without, it may be hard to see the differences.

How many Masters does it take to light a Candle…?
(I realize this should be answers to the provided political joke prompt, but I really wanted to add a DIFFERENT politically dangerous joke.)
edited by The Dark Gentleman on 1/15/2016

One is very disturbing to unexpectedly find in your living room; the other is a barrel of urine.[li]
(Obviously this is an answer to the OP, not the Candle question!)
edited by Lady Sapho Byron on 1/15/2016

You can make a profit dealing with a barrel of urine.

One tans hides; the other tells the Neddy Men to.

Rams p*ss off one, Ra the other.

Bonus Failure result: &quotOw’s a Master like a barrel of sheep’s urine? Knock one over, and urine trouble!&quot
edited by TheThirdPolice on 1/15/2016

One is used to make natural dyes. The other makes the natural die.

There’s definitely something here along the lines of “One is a barrel ‘o’ ****, one is a Parabola something something…” but I can’t quite get there I’m afraid.

Dammit. That doesn’t work as well visually with the word for urine that rhymes with “hiss” starred out.

A urine barrel doesn’t backstab other urine barrels.
Oh yeah I said it that’s right.
edited by Arlong on 1/15/2016

For all the Masters’ faults, I’d much more readily accept a drink from that source.

Then again, the sheep’s urine doesn’t raise your nightmares quite so high…

edited by Charlotte_de_Witte on 1/15/2016

[quote=Lady Sapho Byron]One is very disturbing to unexpectedly find in your living room; the other is a barrel of urine.[li]
(Obviously this is an answer to the OP, not the Candle question!)
edited by Lady Sapho Byron on 1/15/2016[/quote][/li]

Best answer I’ve heard so far. :D

[li]

[quote=The Dark Gentleman]How many Masters does it take to light a Candle…?
(I realize this should be answers to the provided political joke prompt, but I really wanted to add a DIFFERENT politically dangerous joke.)
edited by The Dark Gentleman on 1/15/2016[/quote]

Three: one to light a candle (or more likely tell a neddy man to),another to put a tax on the candle and the matches, and one more to try to sell the stub for more than the candle cost.

[quote=GamerGallade][quote=The Dark Gentleman]How many Masters does it take to light a Candle…?

Three: one to light a candle (or more likely tell a neddy man to),another to put a tax on the candle and the matches, and one more to try to sell the stub for more than the candle cost.[/quote]

Oh, since he used capital C on Candles, I understood it like so:
How many Masters does it take to drown a Candle?
edited by Gonen on 1/16/2016

Just a zimple zailor, afraid such witticisms are beyond me.

Four for Two centuries of feuding over whose domain candles are in, one for the actual lighting of the candle- and that fifth one is a fifth one.

Flesh-Stick: WHAT DO YOU GET WHEN YOU CROSS A MASTER WITH A TUB OF NIGHTCRAWLERS?

runs giggling out of the room

[quote=Lady Sapho Byron]One is very disturbing to unexpectedly find in your living room; the other is a barrel of urine./quote]

Not if you live in a Spire-Emporium.

they don’t lit the candle, they sacrifice it and then they drown it