Another Case for a Reliable

Okay, so when did this new card get added? It requires tier 6 investigation, and I have only just noticed it (I think I’ve seen the card before, but deleted it assuming it was another revel invitation).

Looks very interesting, of course. http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/RandomWalker?fromEchoId=6726664

If this has already been discussed to death on the forums but I missed it, apologies.

Just noticed this card myself and updating the wiki :-)

Odd behaviour on that card: I tried the first challenge, the one that uses gossip, and failed, I got a bit of Nightmares, but then instead of getting booted back to the Flit and the card disappearing, it redirected me to the challenge again.

[quote=NotaWalrus]Odd behaviour on that card: I tried the first challenge, the one that uses gossip, and failed, I got a bit of Nightmares, but then instead of getting booted back to the Flit and the card disappearing, it redirected me to the challenge again.[/quote]Confirmed. Same for me as well.

This is new content as of today! There’s a thread for it, though I can’t do links on here.