Ambitions

So… Failbetter has just given up on ambitions now? Is this official? Or is there some sort of closure to be expected?

Sorry if this has been discussed already elsewhere.

[quote=SmallFish]So… Failbetter has just given up on ambitions now? Is this official? Or is there some sort of closure to be expected?

Sorry if this has been discussed already elsewhere.[/quote]

[color=#e53e00] Where did you get this unfortunate idea? Two have just had updates, more are coming soon. :-) [/color]
edited by babelfishwars on 5/27/2015

Why would you think that? Alexis recently mentioned elsewhere on the forums that certain other things wouldn’t be done for a while because the Ambitions were a higher priority.

OK, it’s just that I haven’t seen any new content for my ambition for about a year(?).
edited by SmallFish on 5/27/2015

That’s not uncommon. There is no reason to believe the content has been abandoned. It’ll get here when it’s done.

They have a lot of irons in the fire, that said I’m curious as to which ambitions got updates.

Bag a Legend and Nemesis recently had updates. Heart’s Desire and Light Fingers will soon.

;n; It’s been nearly half a year (from start of December to now) since Nemesis updated - they said - they called my ambition’s name - I need only wait and they would only take a little (time)
(I just want my main to undergo the same trauma that nearly every other ambition has - there’s the orphanage for light-fingers, sweet vake dreams for bag a legend, and the whole red honey dessert interlude for nemesis. Agonies of impatience from throwing things at an increasingly aggrieved monkey are only a trial to the soul - if I’d known Heart’s Desire involved nothing more than pestering the topsy king and the hundred I would’ve chosen something more involved when I started.)[li]
I kid, I kid. Failbetter’s certainly had a lot on their plates since the last announcement. I’m just happy to know that it’s being worked on, potentially.[/li][li]
edited by fortluna on 5/28/2015

Must… finish… quest… for… Magical card game…

Heart’s Desire really needs some love. It’s been too long, and correct me if I’m wrong, but it had an update scheduled in 2014 that never came?