Affluent Photographer opportunities sought

[quote=Aximillio]Change point, in this case meaning one of those progress thingies. Just me forgetting what kind of progress there is to everything =)

Edit: On a completely unrelated note, do you get a blank page when trying to enter the story tab?
edited by Aximillio on 10/7/2012[/quote]

On your edit - yes I’ve bug reported it. Very annoying to not be able to use those full candles on the story. But just seen the tweet about things being slow - hopefully they will be able to do something.

And I’m back in!
edited by reveurciel on 10/7/2012

[quote=lady ciel ]
On your edit - yes I’ve bug reported it. Very annoying to not be able to use those full candles on the story. But just seen the tweet about things being slow - hopefully they will be able to do something.

And I’m back in!
edited by reveurciel on 10/7/2012[/quote]

Same =)

Thank you, Madame Lily! And if anyone else should come inte the possession of more cards of this kind, please consider sharing them with me.

Humbert Squigglesworth wrote:

I myself am beginning to wonder about this… is the whole storyline contained in this little cycle of raising the quality to 3 and then starting again, picking up the occasional Anarchist’s Sable along the way? So far I have always chosen the Photographer, do I have to side with the Jovial Contrarian instead in order to progress?

[quote=Corentin Os] Humbert Squigglesworth wrote:

I myself am beginning to wonder about this… is the whole storyline contained in this little cycle of raising the quality to 3 and then starting again, picking up the occasional Anarchist’s Sable along the way? So far I have always chosen the Photographer, do I have to side with the Jovial Contrarian instead in order to progress?[/quote]
You need to side with the Jovial Contrarian for a different piece of clothing. These pieces of clothing are the rewards, and the story ends with the pieces of clothing.

I no longer need anymore Affluent Photographer Cards because I did the storyline but I still keep getting the damn things. Does anyone want them? I can send them through Identity. I repeat, I don;t need anything sent my way. If it wasn’t for the rarity of the damn things I would just discard them all.

You can do the storyline multiple times and get multiple copies of the reward items which you can then sell for Echoes.

You can do the storyline multiple times and get multiple copies of the reward items which you can then sell for Echoes.[/quote]

Seeing as they’re only 6 echoes each (unless they’ve changed?) and take quite a few actions, they’re not the best €/action, but it’s obviously an option.
edited by Aximillio on 10/24/2012

I would be thankful for any invitations as well. My in-game name is Krawald.
Edit: Krawald now has both item, so you can either cheat him, send the requests to my alt Loogan, or send them to some of these other folks.
edited by Loon on 3/5/2013

I’d be happy to do so.

[quote=Urthdigger]
If you get a card to investigate the affluent photographer (Where you receive those ranks), feel free to use the “cheat” option on me.[/quote]
Hope you dont mind if i take you up on this

I am done with the Affluent Photographer, so please don’t send me any more invites. (If you can’t find anybody else, you can still send me Cheat option, but there are usually enough others actively working on it.)

I would be much obliged if anyone would share their Affluent Photographer opportunities with me, as well.

I could also do with more Affluent Photographer opportunities - I’m stuck at 2, so far, but the next card unlocks at 3. It taunts me.

EDIT: Lyssie, I searched for you both on FL and on Twitter, but couldn’t find you. You’re just that Shadowy.
edited by Avatar on 1/10/2013

[quote=Avatar]I could also do with more Affluent Photographer opportunities - I’m stuck at 2, so far, but the next card unlocks at 3. It taunts me.

EDIT: Lyssie, I searched for you both on FL and on Twitter, but couldn’t find you. You’re just that Shadowy.
edited by Avatar on 1/10/2013[/quote]

Oh, dear. Or rather, it could be because I misremembered my own Twitter name. It’s @Lyssiechan, rather. My face certainly is red!

[quote=Lyssie][quote=Avatar]I could also do with more Affluent Photographer opportunities - I’m stuck at 2, so far, but the next card unlocks at 3. It taunts me.

edited by Avatar on 1/10/2013[/quote]

Oh, dear. Or rather, it could be because I misremembered my own Twitter name. It’s @Lyssiechan, rather. My face certainly is red![/quote]

Aha! Now I just need the relevant card to pop up again, and I’ll send an invitation your way.

I’m up for exchanging a few opportunities myself.

I would be happy to swap opportunities in this matter!

Hello, I am stuck at 2 and need 3 to use the next card, not sure how to proceed. My user name is Agraynel. Thanks! :)

Hey Ben, I’ve just asked you for help with my investigation into the Affluent Photographer. Obviously, I’m hoping you accept.

I’m also keen to receive any requests for help back from others, as I assume I need to raise my levels of trailing the affluent photographer…