Advice needed in "A Scholar of the Correspondence"

Hello! I’m new to the forums, and so i searching advice. I already known what i messed up (finished University and Court stoylines before reaching A Scholar of the Correspondence10, so i stuck at 7. So, any viable options to increase except &quotUse Correspondence Plaques to expand your knowledge of the Correspondence&quot (my Watchful around 150, not high enough), &quotSkin of the Bazaar&quot and Return Squeezbox for some glim?
P.s. sorry for some grammar mistakes.
edited by Self Portrait on 11/5/2015

I just made Correspondent today! First post in the forums.
You can get back to the university by embarking on a voyage of discovery. An annoying man who works for a guffawing lord will mention it to you at some time, and you will prepare from your lodgings! I do believe you will need a ship.

I am not familiar with &quotThe Skin of the Bazaar&quot. Care to enlighten me?
edited by The Glass Boffin on 11/5/2015

You can get back into the University, as mentioned above, and the actions there are very very expensive, but max out at 21. The best way to get from 7 to 10 is, however, fate locked - the animal husbandry route in the Labyrinth. Two of the animals you can get (one of which requires spending even more fate) have cards that allow you to increase SotC to 10. They’re far more common than the ‘Skin of the Bazaar’ card, and don’t require that you pull cards in the Side Streets.

If you can’t / don’t want to spend fate, I’d suggest doing a voyage of discovery or three to get back into the Univeristy.

It’s a (very) rare card which can be drawn in the Bazaar Side-Streets:
http://fallenlondon.wikia.com/wiki/The_Skin_of_the_Bazaar

It’s a (very) rare card which can be drawn in the Bazaar Side-Streets:
http://fallenlondon.wikia.com/wiki/The_Skin_of_the_Bazaar[/quote]

Thank you!

Thanks you kindly for answers, just to clarify - i already make my way back to University, i saw that option, but my Watchful don’t high enough (required W 170 at SOTC 7). RandomWalker, can you tell me about husbandry route a bit more? And\or any ways to rush Watchful quality?

[quote=Self Portrait]Thanks you kindly for answers, just to clarify - i already make my way back to University, i saw that option, but my Watchful don’t high enough (required W 170 at SOTC 7). RandomWalker, can you tell me about husbandry route a bit more? And\or any ways to rush Watchful quality?
edited by Self Portrait on 11/5/2015[/quote]

Having also rushed through the university and court, the theological husbandry route has become pretty much my only source of SotC (I think I’ve gotten Skin of the Bazaar maybe once in something like a month and a half of pulling cards exclusively in the side streets). You’re going to want to capture a somnolent hyena and give it some fate locked steroids.

You can also get SOTC up to 10 by getting Correspondence Plaques in a Surprise Package. The Something Perilous Bundle value is really high though and you might be able to get them from The Bonfire of the Decencies as well … but that is a very rare location specific card.

So you either need generous friends or Notability to get A Gift from An Unsigned Message

My thanks to you all, looks like i know what to do now.