Advent comes to Fallen London!

Yes! I loved that. And the art of course.

Today’s gift is, rather surprisingly, filed under &quotGloves&quot. Not sure whether that’s where it’s meant to be.

Stats-wise, it has no use whatsoever for me. I wonder if these new items we’ve been so generously gifted over the course of this year’s advent calendar will prove useful in some upcoming content…

It does mean, however, that Crooked-Crosses who’ve played The Brass Grail can now walk around armed with three hefty crosses at once.

edited by phryne on 12/23/2019

I like all of the freely available Respectable items in slots where they’re pretty rare. I had a Respectable weapon before the Scones, but these gloves could be useful for me.

There was some really cool stuff in the Advent Calendar this year. Thank you.

I’d like to second that. The Advent Calendar has included new and unique items, and it’s much appreciated!

[quote=Lady Karnstein]There was some really cool stuff in the Advent Calendar this year. Thank you.[/quote]Let’s make it a 3rd!
Not sure if it’s new art or not, but I sure did appreciate it. :) And it’s not their 10th anniversary yet.

Fourthed? Is there such a word?
I was delighted by the new art, the writing and the implications.

the lights are going out… however as the advent calendar has been revealed I can show you the screenshot I took of it when it first released in all its majestic glory https://www.reddit.com/r/fallenlondon/comments/eghchg/the_advent_calendar_in_its_majestic_glory/