Advent comes to Fallen London!

Now comes the real question - whether the Rat of Glory steals the Clandestine Candle.

The candle has wonderful art! Rat of Glory better stay put…

I do love how they’re using Skies resources in Fallen London.

It’s used in Skies? I have the game but haven’t played it yet. Now I’m looking forward to it even more.

For clarity, I meant art resources. The Clandestine Candle art is used in

smuggling in the Skies,

so it’s thematically connected to the FL use, but the item itself belongs to the Neath.

Argh, you can’t sell today’s hat in the Bazaar! I want nothing to do with the deviless, but now I’m stuck with it!

You know, I’m glad you said that. It made me realize I haven’t visited the advent calendar in three days.

Well, we can always create many many effigies of Virginia. For burning purposes.

Hey, every hat owned by a player is a hat Virginia doesn’t have in her wardrobe. Presumably, this is a bother to her!

[color=#0066ff]
[/color]
[color=#0066ff]We’ve had a word, and you’ll now be able to shift the dratted thing at the Bazaar. :)[/color]

[color=rgb(0, 102, 255)]We’ve had a word, and you’ll now be able to shift the dratted thing at the Bazaar. :)[/color][/quote]
Praise be! Then infernal hat has been gotten rid of.

Also, is it just me or has there suddenly been a lot more responsiveness from staff in the forums? And I’m not just saying because they’ve addressed my personal complaining within just a few days: I’ve seen replies in several other threads, plus the news of the Ambitions has been dropped. It seems like our outcry regarding the forums being abandoned was taken to heart!

Looking at the Dangerous items, I gotta love how a pillbox hat or a monocle makes you just as deadly as a protective iron hat or what could generously be described as Elder Continent steroids.

What was the advent gift on December 18? I accidentally clicked away before seeing what it was and can’t repeat the action.

devil bone dice with the quote ‘We’ve had our differences. But this is Christmas. Best wishes, the Fallen London Probably Random Number Algorithm’

You can still read it on your ‘Messages’ tab.

Never get tired of the Peace Offering.

I rather doubt it. I suspect she buys them by the dozen to be certain she always has one, and smiles to herself every time she sees a lesser light than herself wearing one of them in public.

It took me a bit of searching to find out where today’s calendar gift ended up, so to help anyone else who might be puzzled – tis a Home Comfort.

does anyone else like the fact that an open safe somehow makes you more dangerous

It’s great that they’re expanding the range of Advent prezzies to include rare elements like Home Comforts.