Add more information to profile pages?

(First off, I’d like to add that I tried using the suggestion forum and it appears broken. I put in my suggestion title, hit enter… and nothing happens)

I’m a big fan of social actions in Fallen London, as anyone who’s seen me around the forums is likely well aware. However, one issue I run into is the large number of people I know in the game who I don’t know elsewhere, such as newbies I pick up on the forum. This can be troublesome when they decide to quit and don’t leave a message on the forums. If someone’s been quiet for a while, I have no idea whether they quit or haven’t just been sending invitations my way. So, to that end, I would appreciate being able to see when a friend last used an action so I can see, for example, that Joe Doe hasn’t played in 3 months, and I should send that gift of admiration to someone who would appreciate it.

Secondly, I would appreciate being able to see someone’s main 4 qualities. We do have the scrapbook to see ONE quality, but being able to see all 4 of someone’s basic qualities would give a far better idea of how someone is faring in the game. Plus people often use the scrapbook to celebrate a singular quality they are proud of, like big achievements or odd collections.

Lastly, there is currently no way to check someone’s Storynexus name outside of asking them. If it could be posted somewhere on their profile, that would be appreciated. Alternatively, one could have an option on their profile to add them as a friend.

So, in summary I would like the following:
1: Time of last action
2: Their Persuasive, Dangerous, Watchful, and Shadowy to be visible
3: Ability to see their Storynexus name, or a button to directly add them as friends.

Having some way to tell if someone was active or not would basically be the best thing. I think i’ve sent somewhere around fifteen snow-digging requests to accounts that probably aren’t even active any more. I know the storynexus friends list kinda lets you prune out dead accounts but it’s awfully hard to tell which ones have actually been abandoned.

Thirding the activity thing. I used to be able to tell whether someone was active or not by the last time they’d echoed something on Twitter, but now there’s no echo refresh that method doesn’t work any more.

[color=#66ccff]Another support[/color]

[quote=Urthdigger](First off, I’d like to add that I tried using the suggestion forum and it appears broken. I put in my suggestion title, hit enter… and nothing happens)
[/quote]
Have you double-checked you’ve got votes left?
edited by Aximillio on 1/8/2013

Yeah, I’d like a way to check activity too.

[quote=Aximillio][color=#66ccff]Another support[/color]

[quote=Urthdigger](First off, I’d like to add that I tried using the suggestion forum and it appears broken. I put in my suggestion title, hit enter… and nothing happens)
[/quote]
Have you double-checked you’ve got votes left?
edited by Aximillio on 1/8/2013[/quote]

I’ve got 7 votes left

I’ll put in 3 votes for this.
I can see objections to seeing someone’s 4 qualities, but I’d really like to see if someone has ostensibly abandoned their account and be able to add them as a friend from their profile page.

Have you popped this on the Feedback forum? I know the devs like to keep suggestions there nice and tidy.

http://feedback.echobazaar.failbettergames.com/forums/25389-suggestions

[quote=Alys Indigo]Have you popped this on the Feedback forum? I know the devs like to keep suggestions there nice and tidy.

http://feedback.echobazaar.failbettergames.com/forums/25389-suggestions[/quote]

Read my first sentence. I would if I could!

Ah sorry - maybe someone else could? Did you file a bug report :) ?

I have made a suggestion, based on this! http://feedback.echobazaar.failbettergames.com/forums/25389-suggestions/suggestions/3537240-add-date-last-played-to-profile

I’ve made a suggestion to be able to add friends from the profile page: http://feedback.echobazaar.failbettergames.com/forums/25389-suggestions/suggestions/3538733-allow-friends-to-be-added-from-their-profile-page

You should vote for it!

I second and voted both propositions.