Abounding in Scandal: assistance wanted

In line with similar posts on other matters, I thought it might be helpful to have a thread for the posting of offers of Scandal.

I am currently suffering from an uncomfortable proximity to exile, and will happily request assistance with Scandal of anyone who is willing to take the request. People seeking to shoulder responsibility for my misdeeds are particularly encouraged: I may even write you a brief allusion to the Entirely Fictional incident for which you will be blamed.

Please send me a social action in-game with a note, or else PM me here (I don’t check PMs very often). I’ll try to remember to edit this post once I’m back from the brink.

EDIT: Thanks all; I am now back from the brink.
edited by Wooster on 9/12/2016
edited by Wooster on 9/19/2016

Have my interviews been useful?

They have indeed, thank you! But it is only 1 CP at a time, so it is slow going. And there are people who are looking for the quickest way to the Tomb-Colonies, for reasons that I gather are quite literally beyond me.
edited by Wooster on 9/14/2016

They’re probably after the tomb lion. It’s worth knowing that duping people to give them scandal works much faster.

You can send Scandal dupe actions to my main, cathyr19355. I’ll send a note with a social action and edit this post if I need people to stop.

We are much maligned, but our nature is kindness, generosity. Justice. Always my love, always, always, always.

When I’m not out of London, I enjoy a good dupe myself.

I’ve been running the Tomb Colonies route because I’m interest in their Favours, personally.

[quote=Jermaine Vendredi]They’re probably after the tomb lion. It’s worth knowing that duping people to give them scandal works much faster.[/quote]Yep, I had gathered this was possible. I’m not quite there yet, myself, having just completed Mr Inch’s first set of orders.

I always send dupes if people are actively asking for Scandal, as opposed to simply suggesting they are willing to help.