A Somewhat Adequate Number of Spiders

Ever since I had cause to seek the source of a spider infestation under Wolfstack Docks, I have been fascinated with the idea of spider-councils. And that fascination, over time, turned into an idea.

I may not have Cider! I may not gaze upon the glory of the Heptagoat! But by golly, I have spiders. And with these latest Hallowmass, I have been able to acquire two more! More Trees for the Orchard!

It takes a special kind of someone to forgo immortality in favour of creating what are literally, literally nightmare spider mountains. I congratulate and fear you.

my friend you are the ultimate assassin and spy if a man stands in front of a mirror you can see him you can stalk him and you can decide his fate I can only stare in awe at your accomplishments
https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/The%20old%20man
an old man who has seen to much if you find me worthy

Not only is that an outrageous number of spiders, it’s also an unusual number of eyeballs. I assume it’s necessary to keep track of all the scuttling.

this is not a spider council this is not a spider senate this is not a spider government this is a spider empire fbg if your listning give this man the ability to convert that to a spider councle or a head gear that says the spiders took his eyes pleas he deserves it
edited by the old man on 10/24/2019

I am scared.

This is both awe- and dread-inspiring.

I saw you on reddit. Still screaming btw. This is a frighteningly impressive amount of spiders and it will haunt my nightmares for years to come.

[quote=Hotshot Blackburn]Ever since I had cause to seek the source of a spider infestation under Wolfstack Docks, I have been fascinated with the idea of spider-councils. And that fascination, over time, turned into an idea.

I may not have Cider! I may not gaze upon the glory of the Heptagoat! But by golly, I have spiders. And with these latest Hallowmass, I have been able to acquire two more! More Trees for the Orchard!

[/quote]

Wow. Fascination doesn’t describe what motivates you to collect spiders, sir. Obsession is more like it. I am most impressed, though.

every time I see this post I am freshly amazed I’ve seen it five times the wonder still stands

Not sure what to say, but it’s something around amazing, fascinating, scary and frightening!

Please, Failbetter. This guy deserves some sort of recognition for this. We got the card for the 400 weasels. This man needs to be a character in a spider-centric story.

This is the best thing I have seen all day. I salute you. You are hereby awarded the Arachnoward for Services to The Ultimate Dominance over Inferior Lifeforms of All Spiders Everywhere

Well, that’s deliciously nightmarish!

Where on Earth (or, rather, below it) does one aquire infested eyeballs?