A shop of dubious legality

Ah well, it’ll still be enough to kill that idiot. Put it on a shiv, stab him in the back, buy a few roses for his funeral.

Your cantigaster venom is with my contact in the Brass Embassy. Look for the devil with purple hair (don’t ask) and tell him something about meerkats. May I wonder who you want to kill? And where is said book?

It’s pinned to the front doorway of your old cottage, behind the monster infestation notice. And, if you ask who I want to kill agian, it’ll be you.

Okay, okay, no need to be testy. Does anyone have ray-drenched cinders for mass sale? My workmen have reached the edge of the Forgotten Quarter and I think they’d like to have some protection from the Irrigo

I was to understand there would be no follow-up questions. My business is mine own.

I have told him. He has promised to stop. Really and truly this time. Honest. Scout’s honor. Cross his heart and kiss his elbow. Hand to God.
If you can trust anyone, it’s good old Honest Silas. None would ever accuse gentle Silas of a misdeed!

Very well. Also, I have your last listed request. I found a man singing to his daughter then stabbed him to death with a blade laced with cantigaster venom and shipped him off to the surface. I had a singer friend of mine memorise the song. It’s not very good. You can probably find him passed out from too much wine in Hollow Street, but don’t worry. He will probably remember. Your tea shoppe sells secrets? Do you have anything about the effects of mixing neathy colors?