A Selection of Jilt's Treasures

A fellow Londoner recently came across 14 “A Selection of Jilt’s Treasures” while using the “Decoy” storylet in The Flit. The description says “Adventure stories, poetry, textbooks in arcane disciplines, collected sermons of 18th century parsons…all human life is her.”

Does anyone else have or heard of these things?

[quote=Nigel Overstreet]A fellow Londoner recently came across 14 “A Selection of Jilt’s Treasures” while using the “Decoy” storylet in The Flit. The description says “Adventure stories, poetry, textbooks in arcane disciplines, collected sermons of 18th century parsons…all human life is her.”

Does anyone else have or heard of these things?[/quote]

No, but I just did that Storylet and received a Mask of the Rose. No effect really, since you can’t wear it or sell it at the Bazaar, but that’s something I’ve never heard of before, either. Are Jilt’s Treasures something you can sell at the Bazaar?

Like integrity, they can be neither bought nor sold

I’m told there’s a few in Mr. Veils’ employ that might contest that first clause.

Not that I believe such slanderous suggestions of an upright businessman. But people do talk.

A new entry on the random loot table? I haven’t seen them, but I’ll damn well be sending out decoy thieves until I do!

Indeed. I am the gentleman to whom the good Mr Overstreet refers. One shall keep all apprised of any developments. I similarly received a Mask of the Rose in the same storylet - one is unsure whether new options have been added (and will thus be far more common in the future) or if just a rare success? One has been shamelessly grinding for Antique Mysteries, in an attempt to gain further exclusive addresses…

Just for a few hours, the bit of code in Fallen London that selects random treasures got especially random, and selected things it shouldn’t have.

We’ve stopped it doing that now. If you want us to remove the errant stuff, mail support@storynexus.com and we’ll remove it. But otherwise, you have had exotic and unrepeatable fortune.

Thank you, good sir - both for the advice and the exotic fortune.