A seditious invitation is live.

Hurray!

For those unclear, this is the concluding storyline for the Season of Revolutions, for those who participated in all three storylines.

Let’s go find out what even this thing is!

And I hace to wait two bloody hours to get home…aaarh!

I’m so happy with this.

January takes you through the museum, and can give you a book she’s written at the end (an Intriguer’s Compendium)

This was everything I wanted.

She wears a two-faced mask, the face of Janus - right from the start I knew this would be good. Also, the title of the book, dear god - the Book of Extinguishing (more or less)? Sign me up.

edited by Barselaar on 10/17/2016

Question for you folks:

Do I have to donate an item to proceed? Does the outcome change if I do not?

I don’t know much about the calender council, and to be honest I completely forgot about the Seasons of Revolutions storyies, but that last bit- with the mosaic- I’m freaking out!
Zubmariner Spoilers

The eye is a judgment! The eye in the Underzee is a judgment, a black sun (Which may mean that it’s old?) and is in cahoots with the Liberation!

I believe you need to contribute exhibits to finish the story and get a reward - otherwise you might just loop around forever.

[quote=ShatteredSanity]I don’t know much about the calender council, and to be honest I completely forgot about the Seasons of Revolutions storyies, but that last bit- with the mosaic- I’m freaking out!
Zubmariner Spoilers
[/quote]
Link to the story snippet that led to that conclusion, if possible? Specified in the spoiler, and quote italicized.

The eye is a judgment! The eye in the Underzee is a judgment, a black sun (Which may mean that it’s old?).
I understood, from the sunless sea part it to be that the eye was the servant of a judgement-like beast, which you see when you dive &quotinto it&quot and you have a black sun down there that may or may not be a judgement, but is almost certainly the same sort of creature. What in this storylet changed things?

Ignore the question below. It seems I have no choice, having entered the museum.

So I’m in the Museum of Injustice. I am not sure I want to donate my Account of the Souls Aboard Hell’s Triremes.

1. Is it worth donating it?
  2. If I go to the next room without donating it, will I be able to come back if I change my mind?

I’m actually a bit reticent to trade in my Season of Revolution items - they’re thematically cool.
edited by dragonridingsorceress on 11/16/2016
edited by dragonridingsorceress on 11/16/2016

It’s a while since I did this, but if I remember correctly, it’s possible to do the rounds again from the beginning rather than retracing one’s steps.