A Quiet Deviless

On the Portfolio of souls, it says that it can be used to court a quiet deviless, but I’ve yet to see a quiet deviless. Is this something that will be available in the future?

Well, in the intimate of devils storyline you do encounter a quiet deviless. I’m not entierly certain whether it’s the same one, but I must say that I’m keeping my fingers crossed. To my knowlege the option of actually courting the quiet deviless is not available yet, but it may tie into the intimate of devils storyline somehow once it appears (this is only speculation though).

Quiet Deviless… I think I read on the Wiki she’s someone you’ll encounter if you follow the spoiler[color=rgb(255, 255, 255)] Intimate of Devils [/color][color=rgb(0, 0, 0)]spoiler Opportunity Cards storyline[/color].

Edit: Oops, ninja’d.
edited by streetfelineblue on 1/9/2012

The quiet mistress appears to any who may be fostering a connection with hell. A most excellent way to become in contact with the Embassy is to do favours for them, mock the clergy, do evil deeds, and the like. In courting the denizens of hell, one will also meet a devil who (in my mind, at least) is deliciously dressed.

Is there anything to be gained from these ventures other than :spoiler: [color=rgb(255, 255, 255)]the offers of Abstractio the two devils make you?[color=rgb(0, 0, 0)]:spoiler:[/color]?
[color=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I[/color][/color] am still able to cultivate my friendship with the two denizens of Hell, but I’m not sure if there’s anything further to this story.

[quote=MidnightJasper]Is there anything to be gained from these ventures other than :spoiler: [color=rgb(255, 255, 255)]the offers of Abstractio the two devils make you?[color=rgb(0, 0, 0)]:spoiler:[/color]?
[color=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I[/color][/color] am still able to cultivate my friendship with the two denizens of Hell, but I’m not sure if there’s anything further to this story.[/quote]

Not yet (the story unlocks a few options further along, but nothing major), but who knows, the game keeps growing and it wouldn’t be the first time they added content to an existing storyline. Hopefully it’ll turn out to be more than wishful thinking.