A question.

Specifically, who do you think is most deserving of my rat of glory. i have little personal use for it, after all- with 9000 echoes and little desire to seek the overgoat. Nominate someone besides yourself, and tell me why they need it and/or deserve it. Whoever is most convincing will recieve an extra rat-of-glory, translatable to ~250 echoes if used well, and to a scuttering squad regardless.

A certain Tiger, of course. Because it is the only rat he can get this year. Or Mr Eaten? Can it be sent to that poor soul?

– Mal

Think of a contest and reward it as the prize.

‘Carlos El Stela, Iudex Inluminus, Pontifex Cthonus, Aspiciat Aeternam’ for their TREMENDOUS accumulation of nomenclature!

That’s what i just did- think of someone you’d want ti given to, and come up with an argument for why, and they might get a free rat of glory.

You could always let the Pied Piper reap his own marvelous ratty whirlwind?

That’s what i just did- think of someone you’d want ti given to, and come up with an argument for why, and they might get a free rat of glory.[/quote]

Ah, pardon. I meant rules beyond suggesting someone rueful smile The Librarian habit of creating rules where there are none is hard to break.

You can’t send a Rat of Glory to someone who already has one, and I’m holding onto the one I’ve got until it explodes in my face and steals all four of my candles.

Simple - ask the game to suggest a contact for you, and send it. Let luck decide, this single most unprejudiced force of the Universe!