A question about the taste of lacre.

A little off topic, but still sackmass related: Which day of sacmass provides the fate locked home comforts, How much fate does the option for getting a home comfort cost, and which options give what comforts?

They are not from visits of Mr Sacks - instead, when you get snowed in weeks before Christmas, pick the 30 Fate option when clearing the snow and you will receive a token that let you pick your home comfort all year long. The game will shows you the icon and the stats of the items when you are picking, and you can refer to the wiki if needed.

Or you can pay 50 Fate before finding the entrance to Cave of Nadir, which also let you grab a Home Comfort and a Ray-Drenched Cinder.

Note that you can do this at multiple weeks if you want multiple comforts. Just make sure that you have enough pails of snow from other sources, because iirc the Fate option doesn’t give you one!

I think it does give you 1 Taste, but I forget if it’s capped or uncapped.

Sent a PM of which options give which home comforts.

Sent a PM of which options give which home comforts.[/quote]
Thank you sir.

I’ve been having some terrible doubts recently… You don’t need to be a tier 2 POSI to buy the Spire Emporium with 9 lacre, do you ?

Nope, you do not need a specialization.

Great, thanks for reassuring me !

One last question ( I sincerely hope!)
Are the twelve days of Mr.Sacks story-lets or opportunity cards? In the event of either, is it safe to hold off starting them until after I have waited a week or so to raise my Taste of Lacre level from pails of snow?
edited by Koenig on 10/1/2015

They definitely start out as cards, and at some point they become storylets so people won’t miss out due to bad luck. You’ll be able to get snow before the cards even show up, so by then you might not need to wait a week to play them.

Alright, thanks! I had been under the impression that the Twelve Days of Mr.Sacks started the same time as the snowfall in London.