A question about high-profile Flit burglaries

Okay, so I’ve been beefing up my shadowy recently, and I’ve gotten into the Flit; I’m noticing more and more options for theft, but I have a question. Is there a limit to how many high-profile burglaries you can perform, or do the options reset with your Casing… quality? I don’t want to choose a burglary only to realize there was another, better option that I can’t access now.

You’re opportunities for larceny are endless. Once you rob the Brass Embassy, for example, you are more than free to try and rob it again. And again and again, as my good friend and clique mate Fletchr Honorama did almost 200 times!

Thank you for the prompt response, my good man.

I paid for a room at the brass embassy by robbing it.

Elegant. Well done.

Some of the options seem to have disappeared. For example, I don’t seem to have the option to rob the Duchess any more, and I think the Brass Embassy and the Bazaar may also be missing. Are these being revised (so just unavailable for a short while) - or are the options just gone for good - or is it something specific to my account?

Thanks for any answers.

[quote=Francis Weatherton]Some of the options seem to have disappeared. For example, I don’t seem to have the option to rob the Duchess any more, and I think the Brass Embassy and the Bazaar may also be missing. Are these being revised (so just unavailable for a short while) - or are the options just gone for good - or is it something specific to my account?

Thanks for any answers.[/quote]

You are too suspected to attempt to rob the Duchess, Brass Embassy, and Bazaar. Bring your suspicion down and these options will open up to you again.

Sara - thats it. Thanks,

Huh… decided to go back to old times and rob the brass embassy, this time for CVR (Nevermind that it’s 1/5th as effective as unfinished business, there’s theme to be had!). Turns out it now caps your Master Thief gain so you can’t go past 4 with the brass embassy. Guessing you can only hit 5 (highest rank where the title changes) by robbing the bazaar. Which sorta makes sense, but I’ve always hated how the item you get has literally no use aside from unlocking one route, and being sold.

Hear, hear! They know nothing! :)

I found the Ministry of Public Decency is actually a pretty useful grind if you’re hunting for BDR items, and Tales of Terror (actually a much easier and more quickly repeatable source) provide a ready entry point into a useful source of Waves.