A Polite Invitation?

I used to be able to grab this very interesting invitation at my lodgings, but since i joined (and left for good) the Knife-and-Candle, this option is gone. [li]

I’m trying to grab Personal Recommendations and it looks like it’s a good source. Any ideas why is this happening?

Oh, so it used to be found as a storylet at the lodgings, like it said in one of the tutorials in the Bazaar Sidestreets? It’s card now, Standard frequency.

[quote=Tarod]I used to be able to grab this very interesting invitation at my lodgings, but since i joined (and left for good) the Knife-and-Candle, this option is gone.

I’m trying to grab Personal Recommendations and it looks like it’s a good source. Any ideas why is this happening?[/quote]

It’s some time now that it became an Opportunity Card available anywhere in London. It should have three options - one to join the party as a Knife-and-Candler, one if you’re not involved in polite stabbing, and one to avoid the party altogether and make a move in Knife-and-Candle instead (either attacking or changing your Form).

Thank you :) I took a break for a while, and i’m trying to get back now.