A person of some little consequence

Is there any way around having 100 in everything other than paying the fate?[li]

[/li][li]Bonuses from equipment count, and each stat is tested in a separate adventure. Does that help?
[/li]

Not the answer I hoped for, but thanks

Buy gear to boost the respectively needed stat up to 100, I guess? It may be easier if you just get every stat up to 100, though.

You need some stuff from Wilmot’s End for a certain item needed for your POSI journey. However, you need Shadowy or Persuasive in the 100’s to unlock that area.[li]

EDIT: There’s another route down the A Person of Some Little Consequence storyline as Sara said which you can use to create the items at the cost of some Luminosity and Wild Words items.
edited by Pyrodinium on 1/24/2014

I never made that stuff in Wilmot’s End when becoming a POSI. I just created them in the Sidestreets.
edited by Sara Hysaro on 1/24/2014

[li]
This is easier with Persuasive since you’ll need certain Persuasive boosting items to succeed in one of the POSI requirements anyways.[/li][li]
[/li][li]EDIT: Either the items or if you have good connections and nice houses. The item cost is huge (good stat boosters have cost ranging in the hundreds of echoes), but if you really want to boost stats through items then you might want to get the ones that can be used to pass the POSI check.[/li][li]
edited by Pyrodinium on 1/24/2014

And that card is one that I found easier to discard than bother with. You only need to play one of the cards, after all. Be careful not to give players the wrong impression. You don’t need access to Wilmot’s End. You don’t need the items listed on that card. They are certainly options, but not necessary ones.

[li]
Just looked it over, hmm… creating the stuff seems to be too expensive for my taste. I can shoulder the Wild Words cost but not the Luminosity one.

Anyways, my POSI journey is items first then stats route so I prepared the items all in advance before training my stats to the 100s.

The Luminosity one is easier now. If you play One’s Public frequently you’ll get Compromising Documents, and those you can convert into Memories of Light. You can also spend Wax to feed your lizard for a few Memories. I did that while preparing my alt for becoming a POSI. There’s also a good source for Wax prior to becoming a POSI (Department of Menace Eradication), which makes the Phosphorescent Beetles less annoying to scrounge up.

I like the other cards more. Lodgings, connections…I forget the rest. But the item card is probably the most annoying of the bunch to qualify for.

Edit: Looking it up it seems that Lodgings and connections are the rest. No wonder I couldn’t think of any others. XD

[quote=Sara Hysaro]And that card is one that I found easier to discard than bother with. You only need to play one of the cards, after all. Be careful not to give players the wrong impression. You don’t need access to Wilmot’s End. You don’t need the items listed on that card. They are certainly options, but not necessary ones.
edited by Sara Hysaro on 1/24/2014[/quote]

I’ve edited my post above. It’s just fair to present all the options to players.

[li]

Oh, definitely. If you have access to Wilmot’s End that could certainly help with the Whirring Contraption. Though I think the Sidestreets are cheaper in terms of actions for the Legal Document, especially since you can side convert Journals of Infamy into Correspondence Plaques.

Also, if you have a certain detective’s business card, all you’d need to do is find one deranged medium and you’d have enough memories of light.