A Penance of sorts.

I just found a card for a visit to the catholic church of St. Leonard, offering penance for dark deeds. It’s called “An Implausible Penance.” You must relate a tale of villainy for each for the promise of rewards like wine, diamonds, etc. What’s weird is the options are labeled “Pugilism and politics”, “Drown an informant,” and “A knight of the underworld.” --That is, other Connected: Criminals cards.

Each opens a 0 action “job.” I picked the Pugilism option, and it took me to the standard Pugilism and politics card. I haven’t tested fully, but it looks promising. PM me if you wanna see a screenshot.

If this means Connection spending opportunities are now found on a single omnibus card, functioning like the way profession storylet “Writing letters” works, I already dig this idea, guys/gals/tardigrades.

raises hand for those who looked up the word “tardigrade” Anyone else? ;)

This confession card explains the loss of Connected: Criminals far better than the older way of doing a favor for the faction and consequently losing CP. I also like how it slims the deck.

Not only that, I spent the last 10 minutes looking at pictures. I can’t decide whether they’re (a) cute, (b) horrific, (c) an April fool.

I also like how it has an option to change K & C-shape, according to wiki =)

[quote=Zeedee]raises hand for those who looked up the word “tardigrade” Anyone else? ;)
[/quote]
I did, and I think they rock:
“Tardigrades are able to survive in extreme environments that would kill almost any other animal. Some can survive temperatures of close to absolute zero, or 0 Kelvin (−273 °C (−459 °F)), temperatures as high as 151 °C (304 °F), 1,000 times more radiation than other animals, and almost a decade without water. Since 2007, tardigrades have also returned alive from studies in which they have been exposed to the vacuum of space for a few days in low Earth orbit. Tardigrades are the first known animal to survive in space.”