A particularly awful thought

I did not need to read this today. Especially when I’m just about to sleep.

Phew, glad I’m not the only one who found that unsettling.
Nadir, here I go.

[quote=Addis Rook]and there will still be people even after this that want to bed a Master

maybe even a few because of this.

every day we stray further from the light.
edited by Addis Rook on 9/3/2017[/quote]

I feel called out.

(I still want to.)

–That being said, given the generally questionable nature of the bat anatomy of the Masters- they wear gloves and they’re bats, a thing which in itself is already a mystery to me- this is… interesting. Yes. That.

What if they’re walking around on their folded wings and using their feet as hands? Hearts’ glove gets sucked into a meat processing machine at one point and its exposed finger is described as a talon.

The masters are approximately two parts goofy and one part terrifying, so I feel like this is a possibility.

I’m still intrigued by the suggestion that they’re all covered in eyes and weird angles, like cosmic horror angels. And that they apparently wear stockings over these eye-ridden angles.

Perhaps they are covered with things which they can use to see, but aren’t eyes in the conventional sense; something that wouldn’t be inconvenienced by a mere stocking.

[quote=a Nice Friend]What if they’re walking around on their folded wings and using their feet as hands? Hearts’ glove gets sucked into a meat processing machine at one point and its exposed finger is described as a talon.

The masters are approximately two parts goofy and one part terrifying, so I feel like this is a possibility.[/quote]

And red stockings at that.