A Newcomer to the Fallen City: Sawyer Charleston

Hello delicious friends, this is my short greeting and introduction. My hope in this is to meet many fellow Londoners that I can make acquaintance with. I am fairly open and easy to get along with, as I haven’t really shaped my path just yet… there are so many options down here!

Anyway, a little bit about myself. Hi, my name is Sawyer. I came to London for two reasons that I hope I am able to fulfill in my time here. I want to search every end of London for mysteries… finding out everything and anything about this mysterious and wonderful place. My other reason I must say is a more grim one. I primarily turned away from my life on the surface at the death of my closest colleague at the hands of someone down here. I don’t know who they are, but I vow to follow the flower petals as far as I need to. I guess I wouldn’t mind the profit… Gah, three things. I should have thought this out more beforehand.

Moving on, I should actually describe myself. I may be here for the mysteries, but I am a hopeless romantic. Flirtation, honey, and writing commisions intrigue me quite a bit, but it is more of a side-hobby of mine. If I am not in Veilgarden, I can be found running around Hangman’s Arch, chasing the many mysteries here. Come drop by and talk to me! I am looking to make friends in this great city as much as anything else! Come by for a game of chess, or a politically intriguing conversation… just don’t mind the souls on the mantle. They were a gift of a sort…

I’m quite pleased to see you in London, Sawyer. Call on me if you need a detective (or a scholar (or a partner for honey dreams (or a partner for dreamless nights (or a less-than-legal compatriot)))). I’m certain you will enjoy our quaint city, and it’s secrets…

Glad to make your acquaintance. I have found plenty of intrigues so far and I am only digging deeper.

Hello there, Monsieur Charleston! My name is Anneliese Lemieux. I am an aspiring monster hunttress from France, and it’s a pleasure to meet you. If you would like to meet sometime, send me a letter. ^_^
edited by Anneliese Lemieux on 2/26/2020
edited by Anneliese Lemieux on 2/26/2020

[quote=ThePyromancer]Hello delicious friends, this is my short greeting and introduction. My hope in this is to meet many fellow Londoners that I can make acquaintance with. I am fairly open and easy to get along with, as I haven’t really shaped my path just yet… there are so many options down here!

Anyway, a little bit about myself. Hi, my name is Sawyer. I came to London for two reasons that I hope I am able to fulfill in my time here. I want to search every end of London for mysteries… finding out everything and anything about this mysterious and wonderful place. My other reason I must say is a more grim one. I primarily turned away from my life on the surface at the death of my closest colleague at the hands of someone down here. I don’t know who they are, but I vow to follow the flower petals as far as I need to. I guess I wouldn’t mind the profit… Gah, three things. I should have thought this out more beforehand.

Moving on, I should actually describe myself. I may be here for the mysteries, but I am a hopeless romantic. Flirtation, honey, and writing commisions intrigue me quite a bit, but it is more of a side-hobby of mine. If I am not in Veilgarden, I can be found running around Hangman’s Arch, chasing the many mysteries here. Come drop by and talk to me! I am looking to make friends in this great city as much as anything else! Come by for a game of chess, or a politically intriguing conversation… just don’t mind the souls on the mantle. They were a gift of a sort…[/quote]

hello my dear may I welcome you to our city, I would be delighted to aid any new Londoner, if I am late in response or forgetful I apologise irrigo has a frightening effect on me, enjoy life in London as best you can friends and enemies alike, I hope I may join you in the first camp.

Hah. A new face, hm? I go by Misery. If you’ve any… business what needs attending to, I can help you with it. As a welcoming gift.