A Name for a Name

An interesting service I am providing here. The idea is that I ask you for a name, and then you provide me with one, but you must ask for a name from another person.
For example:

person1: I need a name for my deshrieked mandrake
person2: your mandrake shall be named Daucus (the genus of carrots). Now I need a name for my alternate character.
person3: Call 'em Sagitarious. Can I get a name for me raven?

And so on, feel free to add as much detail as you would wish for extra creativity.

And now, could I get a name for my newspaper? Anything overtly sarcastic would be perfect. I intend for it to be purely satirical in nature.

I name your newspaper the Oft-Mendacious(meaning the often-lying) or HE SUN THE SUN T(Sunless Sea reference) orrrr Seeker’s Digest(God, the pun)
Can I get a name for my Pernicious Primate?

[quote=Iona Dre’emt]I name your newspaper the Oft-Mendacious(meaning the often-lying) or HE SUN THE SUN T(Sunless Sea reference) orrrr Seeker’s Digest(God, the pun)
Can I get a name for my Pernicious Primate?[/quote]

I’m in a facetious mood… names for your Pernicious Primate: Sargon, King of the Apes. Judas Iscariot. Pope Innocent. Pete, the Carouser. Minister of Mudslinging. Alternatively: Minister of Nefarious Goings-on.

I’d like a name for my Rubbery Euphonium.

[quote=Vega]
I’d like a name for my Rubbery Euphonium.[/quote]
The Sound of Vhuthrhash

I’d like a name for my Bifurcated Owl

[quote=NotaWalrus]

I’d like a name for my Bifurcated Owl[/quote]

Some names for your Owl: Bifur Kate, Forklin, or Bubo the Star-Cleaver.

I need a name for Eleanor’s Short-Tempered Shorthair.
edited by SingingFlame on 9/10/2018

[quote=SingingFlame]

I need a name for Eleanor’s Short-Tempered Shorthair.[/quote]

Tabby, Puss Puss, El Gato. Tiger perhaps? You can brag about how it’s the second most common name for cats (also it does dream of the jungle).

Speaking of cats. I think my Midnight Matriarch of the Menagerie of Roses might decide to abandon me for not naming her after a whole year. I don’t want her to be insulted (that would go against the point of naming her) so I request that somebody chose carefully.

No pressure.
edited by lukeskylicker on 9/10/2018

I name your matriarch…princess nyan nyan whiskers :3c (pls dont kill me)

now, punish me and name my Slavering Dream Hound

name it Awoo Master x3

Maybe something mythological, like Argos or Laelaps? I need a name for my salacious newspaper…

How about Vitrol, Vindaloo, Viniculture or Vituperate, to go with all the V you already have?

I’d like some names for Prisoner’s Honey that has been tampered with.

Traumhonig, it means “Dream Honey”.

I need a name for a, well, not temperamental per se, but definitely passive aggressive kitty kat.

HRH Regina Ratched.

How about a Meticulous Henchman? No, I’ll call him Felix Lorre.

How about a Salt Weasel suggestion?

Endelweiss!
Would somebody name my well-scrubbed urchin? I feel they need a better term now that they have undertaken all that effort.

Lloyd, but he prefers Luddie.
How about a name for my Princeling of the Wakeful Court?

Prometheus.
A prince should have a suitably regal name.

My “Mog Rehabilitation” project is underway and I need a name for my new August Feline.

How about Frumpkin? Perfect name for a cat! (I really hope someone knows what I’m talking about)

I need a name for my tourist, of the blemmigan nature, if you please.

Perhaps Gospodin? It seems to fit with the shroom aesthetic, and means gentleman in Croatian (I think). I also need a name for an August Feline, they’re my new main Dangerzone pal.

Moxie? Perhaps?

I think my lenient judge needs an alias to put on record.