A mysterious item within my property

I was just now taking stock of my inventory, the items in my possession and how I might best put them to use when I made a peculiar discovery: an item I was not aware I owned. A bandoleer of candles labelled Foxfire Bee-Repellent. I do not recall acquiring this item, nor what I might do with it. Can any kindly soul - or soulless for that matter - shed some light upon this peculiar accessory?

It’s part of the Nemesis ambition, as I can confirm by having gotten through that part of it some time ago. You use the repellent at Nemesis 4.
edited by TaraLyn on 3/6/2012

Hmm, I am well beyond that point in my adventures. Proof, if ever it were needed, that my memory is as slippery as a Drowny.
edited by lily on 3/6/2012

I’m the same way much of the time. I honestly didn’t even remember what the repellent was for (until searching the Fallen London wiki, that is), just that it was part of the ambition. Makes me wonder what else I’ve forgotten from my early days…probably far too much.

I also have a mystery item. It has no name or description when I mouse-over it, so I have no clue what it could be. The picture of this phantom item appears to be footprints of some sort of animal with cloven hooves. Any insights?
edited by KatarinaNavane on 3/7/2012

[quote=KatarinaNavane]I also have a mystery item. It has no name or description when I mouse-over it, so I have no clue what it could be. The picture of this phantom item appears to be footprints of some sort of animal with cloven hooves. Any insights?
edited by KatarinaNavane on 3/7/2012[/quote]

Posting the picture might help, but I’m stumped.

Do you happen to have a timepiece without a description too? if so, this is is a cat-and-mouse token namely cat:getting warmer. You got it from implacable detective’s business card. head to ladybones road to finish it. If this is not the case… well then i’m stumped.

Ah, that’s probably it. Odd it would have no description, though.